FEEDBACK APPRECIATED!

Thanks for reading THE BEAST OF NAPA! :D

I hope you enjoyed the story.

This story is still a bit raw, I think, and could use some feedback to make it better. 

If you want to help make this story better, answer the questions below. It will really help me out before going to print!

-------

#1 - How do you feel about the main characters, Griffin and Catriona? What did you like about them? What did you dislike about them?

#2 - How do you feel about the two side characters, Patrick and Rose? Likes? Dislikes?

#3 - How do you feel about the minor characters, James, Mrs Greene, Griffin's father, and Griffin's stepmother? 

#4 - Which characters felt undeveloped? Why?

#5 - What were your favorite scenes in the story?

#6 - Were there any places where the story lagged, or where you skimmed through? Which places and why?

#7 - Did you get confused at all with settings, characters, or scenes? Where? 

#8 - Was there enough conflict, tension, and intrigue to keep your interest? If not, what would you like to see more of? (Fight scenes? Suspense? Character conflict? Etc?) 

#9 - Was the final conflict and ending satisfying? What would you add? 

#10 - How do you feel about the overall plot? Are there any directions with the story or expansions you'd like to see in the final draft? 

#11 - Any other notes you'd like to add?

Thanks for your help, everyone! I appreciate it so much! :D