||~𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫~||

Hotaru watches Atsushi as he fidgets before her his eyes flickering to meet hers, then quickly darting away

Hotaru watches Atsushi as he fidgets before her his eyes flickering to meet hers, then quickly darting away. "So how have you been nee-chan? You don't usually make appearances like this" Atsushi asks, his voice coming out slightly choked as he tries to talk to her.

Even if he knew Hotaru would never hurt him he was still intimidated by his elder sister. She was a formidable force, one that he respected and was hesitant of in equal measure. She gave him a hard stare making him gulp

"I don't know Sushi-kun. Why don't you tell me how I have been?"

The young teen flinches at her tone, his heart racing. He looks up and freezes when he notices a strange sparkle entering Hotaru's eyes. His own eyes widen when he feels an extension of himself and he slowly reaches up touching a pair of cat ears on his head.

He hadn't noticed it but the stress he was feeling caused his tiger side to come out a bit. He now understands the look in his sister's eyes. Hotaru only really had one weakness and that was cats. The sheer absurdness of her weakness was what made it so unbelievable and thus was never used against her.

Atsushi was her family, though. They shared the same blood and knew almost everything about each other and it was just his luck that he remembered this one fact.

"No Atsushi. You can't use this to get out of trouble" Hotaru says, her voice slow and soft sounding far away as clarity fights over the enthrallment she feels at the sight before her.

A grin spreads across his face as he decides to defuse the situation by using his tiger side as a get out of trouble free card. He concentrates thinking about some more tiger aspects he can let shine through that would entice her. He allows his tail to pop free and Hotaru's lilac eyes zero in on the swishing tail, her hands twitching as she holds herself back from swarming him.

Dazai watches amused as he sees the dangerous woman practically melt at the sight of Atsushi's cat-like appearance. He was also slightly proud of Atsushi for his deviousness using his sister's own weakness against her to avoid a scolding that he knew was about to happen.

The interactions between the two siblings was refreshing as it was normal and not the type he was used to witnessing at the agency. That and the soft almost happy look that shimmers in the girl's eyes reminds him of the very look she held in the cafe years ago.