Prom - Sunghoon

It was prom night

It was prom night. The cold air from outside entered my room as I was getting ready. As I was doing my hair, I smiled at the memory of my date asking me out. My prom date was Sunghoon. The popular guy at school. I finished doing my hair and makeup and got dressed when I received a text from Sunghoon, telling me that he's outside my house. Perfect timing. I walked out and there he was, standing there with a rose. I smiled as he handed it to me. We walked to the car as he opened the door for me to get in. We then drove to the venue.

As we walked in the venue, we were greeted by our friends. As Sunghoon was talking to his friends, I walked over to grab some food. There was so many delicious things. From pasta to salads to dessert, they had everything. I was grabbing food as I felt a hand on my waist. I assumed it was Sunghoon but I heard an unfamiliar voice. I looked up to see a guy smirking at me. "Are you alone," he asks me.
"Um-" "She's with me," I hear Sunghoon say as he takes the guys hand off my waist. "Oh really?" The guy asks. "Yeah, now leave us alone," Sunghoon snaps at him. The guy walks away. Me and Sunghoon stayed together as we and ate and danced. We were dancing with our other friends on the dance floor until we heard a loud crash. We then heard screaming. Not only did we hear a crash but we heard gun shots as well. We looked around us as we saw flashes of the gun. The same guy who bothered me was holding the gun, aiming near us. "Follow me," Sunghoon says as he grabs my hand and runs towards the exit of the venue. It was blocked my another guy with a gun. Sunghoon and I turned around and went for the back door; trying to dodge the people around us. As we got to the back door, we realized it was locked. We saw our other friend, Jake. Sunghoon and Jake tried knocking the door open and when they finally did, we ran out.

Sunghoon was driving me back home. The car was silent as we were both in shock at what happened. Once we reached my house, we both got out of the car and Sunghoon walked me to the front door. "Lets go on a date," he says before i enter my house. We weren't officially dating yet but I was hoping we would after prom. "Sure, i'd like that," i responded. He smiled. "Goodnight," he said. "Goodnight Sunghoon," i replied and closed the door.