#3.1

Brandon Brando's Diary, Chapter Eleven Thousand Five Hundred Twenty-Four:

It's only now that I realized I missed just under a chapter a day for as long as I've written. It's been 32 years, but I only have eleven thousand five hundred twenty-four entries, when I should have eleven thousand six hundred eighty entries. I am missing 41.9178082192% of a year. It doesn't matter, by the time I get to thirty-six thousand five hundred entries a number such as one hundred fifty-six will be insignificant as only 0.427397260274%. I believe I have gotten sidetracked, not good, this is very wasteful and disappointing. 
I got my first host! This is very exciting as I can now study humans from within their ranks! I wonder how humans react when one of their own goes mad and slaughters their classmates? How will humans act if a teenager in high school goes on a murder spree in secret? What if that teenager killed a few dozen kids without anybody noticing? How will they act after learning about that? I wonder what will happen, but to figure out what will happen I need to commit some... atrocities. The name of my current identity (Host) is Nakanishi Junko, and she is a high school girl. What if that seemingly normal schoolgirl did something humans would consider impressive for an experienced criminal? 
I should mention that there have recently been a lot of riots, and they aren't a joke. I went to Vietnam around fifteen years after the war ended and stole the memories of the corpses, and these riots are making Vietnam look like a competitive high school sports event. What is going on in this world? I wasn't even born until 10 years after that war, but now when I'm 43 years old that war is looking casual compared to current events. I won't even be surprised if in a generation or two there are riots violent and chaotic enough to make even Vietnam look like a clown collage.

Brandon: I̸͍͇̓̕͜'̶̬͘̕̕v̴̹̽̒͝e̸̢̗͛̃ ̷̠̀b̵̮̤͒͛é̸͓͎̒̊ḙ̷̰͍̏̿̾n̴̤̓̒ ̶͓̮̆h̵̨̯̿̏͒e̴̝̞̒̋r̸̨̠̊̑ę̸́̇͠ ̵͎̽f̶͚͇̔͝ö̸̗̱ŕ̷͍̚ ̵̤́ͅą̶̰͙͂͋ ̶̗̽͘ẃ̷̰͙͑h̴̛̼͈̔ȉ̴͇̲l̸̤̽͂ě̶̟ͅ,̵̬͔̃͂̏ ̵̨͙̺͑̔ḯ̴͙͌̂f̸͚͎͉̈́ ̷̘̮̰̾̾̚Ì̸͉͚͆̇'̵͚̝̊̀̈m̶̼̭̣̾͋͘ ̷͓̣͇͐̍̓ṉ̸̩̀̔ȏ̸̖͠t̷̥̉͌̚ ̶̡̞͆̾̊f̷̝͈̹̆͌a̴̭̞͈̽̽͆s̸̡̙͎͂ṫ̶͉̦̰ ̴̻̿I̶̳͕͐͋͗ ̵̼̩̺̇̚m̵̡̱͈͑͐̕i̴̥̋̌g̶̲̍͑h̷͓͋̇ṯ̴̃ ̵͓̝̉̋́g̷̨̹̖͛é̸̬̖͝t̸̘̬͑͛͊ ̵̥̃ċ̷̲̼̈̕ä̶͉͖́u̵̬͙͐̄̉ǵ̷̼̖̇ḥ̴̡̦̑̾t̴͈̀.̷̮̈́̀ ̵̜͔̟̍͛W̷̱̣̥̓̈́h̶̬̄̔͠i̵͙̭̲͒͌̕ľ̷̙e̴̤̔ ̴̠͝I̴̡̻͔̊̍ ̵̗̱̣͆͋̅ŗ̸͊e̵͖̊a̶̩͗͐l̷̗͌̉͗l̷͓̈́y̸͍̺̋ ̵̧̭̅͂̓d̸͇̐͠o̶̝͋̀̃ņ̶̮͕͛'̷͍̍̕t̵̢̗͔̿͂ ̸̼͂̾̓c̷̞̏͗a̶̢͝͝r̵̠̼̂͗ͅe̶͍͐ ̵̟̰̯̓̅ȃ̷̬̫͋͘b̵̨̩͗̀ͅo̴̥̼͇͝u̵̯͎̝̕t̶̥̑͝ ̶͚͔̻̓̀b̶͓̮͖̉͠e̴̡̘̥̋͆i̴̬̘̩̐̓̓ṇ̸̨̛̹̽g̵͙̋͗̕ ̸̩̟̃̊̈́c̴̡̄̈́a̷̙̺͈͆͊u̴̧̠̤̽́̄g̸͖̺̞̈́̅h̷͚̲̣̒̈́̕t̷̡̯̪̎̌͊,̶͓̝̓̑̈́ ̸̲̾͠͝ͅì̵͚͉̾̚f̵͍̘̌͘ ̵̰̯̘͌̂Ȉ̶̻͜ ̴̯̝̞̀w̶̹̆͌ë̶͍͈́ͅṛ̵̢͈̀͝e̴̻̻̭̔ ̵͓̮̮̈́i̶̯͇͛ͅt̶͔̋ ̴͖́̆͋w̴͕͙͖̓o̴͓͖̒ű̵̪̾͘l̴̻͛͆ͅd̴̫͍̥͌͐ ̸̛̋̀͜waste all the time I spent.

Brandon sped out of his cave while making sure he didn't leave any trace. He snuck around while using Metallica to create knives with iron in the ground. If anyone saw him, he would make dozens of knives out of blood to kill them and fuel his collection. When he got to Nakanishi Junko's home, he snuck into the window while using The World to avoid making noise. He got in her bed and began to give back control, putting the body to sleep.

[Time Skip]

Nakanishi Junko POV:

Nakanishi woke up in bed, noticing she wasn't in the position she was in before she fell asleep.

Nakanishi: What happened? I was in another position, I was facing the other way. 

Nakanishi began to hear strange noises, not knowing what was making them.