#4.2.1

Jotaro POV:

The moment Calamitas' words sunk into Jotaro, he launched himself forward, punching Calamitas in the skull. As they flew backward, Calamitas noticed their head slightly melting. "I knew something was off about you; you managed to overcome the human limit of 5 seconds and use your ability for 6 seconds! You used Hamon to give yourself the stamina and durability required," Calamitas yelled. "If I'm completely correct, then Manic Depression shouldn't affect you much."

'Shit,' Jotaro thought. 'They've noticed I have Hamon, and I bet they know I wasn't born with enough Hamon to do crap.' Jotaro rushed forward, charging up Hamon in his fist and punching Calamitas with a Scarlet Overdrive to burn. Once Calamitas was pushed back, Jotaro pushed the drugs out of his veins and charged up more Hamon. Calamitas took a moment to think, before using an enhanced Cream in its ball form to disintegrate a large portion of the rubble into a pit. 

'What the hell are they doing?' Jotatro thought

'What the hell are they doing?' Jotatro thought. 'Are they making an arena, or do they just want to make my fall take longer?' 

As if to answer his mental question, Calamitas jumped out of the enhanced Cream and used Sun to melt all the concrete into lava. At this point, most of the city was starting to flow below the combatting individuals.

'Shit,' Jotaro thought. 'This battle is staying in the air, I guess they don't want me landing on the ground for as much oxygen as possible. They're like DIO, not underestimating Hamon in the slightest because they know how dangerous it is to them.'

Calamitas leaped at Jotaro with The World, scratching Jotaro with a punch that would turn a normal person into a puddle. They then used Sliver Chariot with its armor off to slice dozens of small cuts over Jotaro. 

"I know it's not something you would expect, but DIO had more than one child with intelligence and honor. Giorno Giovanna is not the only one."

"What, do you think you're honorable? I doubt it," Jotaro said. "I will admit you are intelligent, but you're far from honorable."

"I'm not talking about myself," Calamitas replied. "I have a half-brother who frankly has a sense of honor." Calamitas then began to think, 'It's a high enough honor that the only reason he sides with me is his admiration of human progress, such as the Apollo 11 missions or my study of human psychology. In my opinion, the only truly annoying thing about him is when his confidence lowers and he gets sick.' Calamitas began to monologue again, "I'm not exactly sure where he is, but his ability has given me strength in the past, so I trust that he'll assist me. Don't try looking for him, he isn't here."

Jotaro launched himself at Calamitas, punching them in the right leg with Hamon and an "ORA!"

"What the hell is the point of saying that," Jotaro questioned. "You're just giving out information to me, and I don't see how in the world that could be of use to you."

"Someone once said 'If God sends me to hell, I want him to hesitate in fear.' I honestly don't understand you enough to do any specific intimidation tactics without putting myself in danger. Any other than giving out free information. At this point, I know that I'm the only possible victor. It doesn't even matter if all of the Joestar family fights me at once, I'll always win." 'Foo Fighters, I know you're in my head. I need you to send some of BIG to give me the Stone Mask and Stone. If it doesn't I might get destroyed.' 

Jotaro then yelled, "You think that I haven't battled you before?"