#4.0.1: The Beginning of a Quirkless "One for All"

Calamitas POV:

It had been a few months since the incident in the school, but the police never came up with any explanations. Everyone there knew what had transpired, but they were simultaneously in the dark. In the meantime, THEY were slowly adapting to their host's body. With how long they had been attached, blood vessels were beginning to grow together. With all the human blood mixing with Vampire blood, Calamitas was confused about why Nakanishi Junko was still human. 

Because of this, Calamitas came to the theory that Vampire blood on its own might not be enough to transform someone, perhaps a fatal wound had to be inflicted for the Vampirism to kick into action. They did find it strange that Vanilla Ice didn't show any signs of being a Vampire until getting impaled through the head.

"This hurts my head," Calamitas stated. "It both feels like I'm hitting some sort of breakthrough, but it also feels like the stupidest idea I've ever come up with. At least I'll have some amusement when Namba comes over to pick up Junko. Even if I don't care for romance, watching this date might be mildly amusing." 

As Calamitas smelled Namba's Hamon approaching, they gave up control to Junko. She walked up to the front door when Namba knocked.

"Hey, Katsumi! It's good to see you," Junko called while smiling. "I'm ready for our date."

While Junko and Namba left for a date, Calamitas grew an extra brain that split off when they arrived. With that brain, they crawled away until they found a person to take control of. When they were in their temporary host's head, they cut off the brain and devoured it. In the fraction of a second that the body was brainless, the woman's corpse stayed sitting up.

'What should I do, maybe I could use Harvest to take blood from the people around me,' Calamitas thought. 'I could alternatively use Survivor to make everyone fight to the death. Another good option is Bad Company, I could riddle my victims with holes. I think I'll go for Survivor in a different location; Somewhere with cameras.'

With this in mind, Calamitas paid the bill for the woman's meal before speedwalking out. The only person who noticed what was wrong with the woman was Junko. She could almost feel that a copy of Calamitas' brain was in the woman, letting the demon completely control her body without any risk. 

[Time Skip]

In only a few minutes, Calamitas found a crowd of people surrounding a fight. With all the water from the earlier rain, Survivor had no difficulty invading the brains of everyone on the ground. The only people unaffected were the news reporters filming in a helicopter. With all the electrical signals, the crowd was a bloodbath in mere minutes. It was something that was seen almost everywhere in Japan. Shortly after the brawl started, someone dangerous appeared behind a smiling Calamitas.

"Hey," someone yelled, "Are you the one causing all of this? I know this isn't normal, so you're going to explain to me why the hell you aren't part of that fight! Are you that thing that attacked Green Dolphin Street Prison, called Calamitas?"

Calamitas turned around, slightly shocked at who was behind them. 'Her?' 'Her' it is for now. The news reporters, but not the cameras, caught the stranger's statement and focused on them.

She replied, "I honestly didn't expect to see you this quickly, Kujo Jotaro. I thought it may have taken a little longer for you to investigate me."

"The Speedwagon foundation latched onto you being a threat as soon as we heard of you,"  Jotaro stated. Jotaro thought, 'While I hate we had to do this, the old man sacrificing his life is probably the only thing that gave me a chance to fight. With how he's standing in the sun, Hamon might be his only weakness, even if that weakness is slight.'

"Aww, you're threatened by little ol' me? I'm honored," Calamitas replied with a taunt. "But how do you plan to kill me? You already know I can go in the sun, so what's the point of slowing me down, Jotaro? How will you try to kill me?" "She" then said in Latin, "Tu scis me calamitas?" [You know I'm a Calamity?]

"That's none of your business, and I'm sure you'll figure out what our plan is," Jotaro declared as he rushed at Calamitas.

In a blink of an eye, Jotaro was right in front of Calamitas and throwing a punch. Calamitas summoned Stardust Guardian and had it punch the fist flying toward its master. As the Stands' fists collided, a shockwave shot out to the side, destroying a nearby mailbox. The Stands began to barrage punches at each other until Jotaro and Calamitas rose from the air pressure. With how Jotaro was keeping up with Stardust Guardian, Calamitas stopped time. Calamitas went to slice one of Jotaro's arms off before Jotaro punched a hole in Calamitas' chest.

'He used 1 out of 5 seconds. He's playing on the defensive,' Calamitas judged.

Calamitas rushed toward Jotaro hoping to punch him somewhere, anywhere, but Jotaro kept fending off Calamitas until time resumed. With all the blood suddenly appearing, anyone who didn't know Jotaro was confused about what the hell could be happening. Calamitas used Emporer to repeatedly fire at Jotaro, shooting him in the shoulder, arms, and legs a few times. Calamitas pulled out Stardust Guardian while slashing his wrist, before swinging his arm and utilizing Stardust Guardian to meld the blood into a blade of blood, cutting the side of Jotaro's left arm.

 Calamitas pulled out Stardust Guardian while slashing his wrist, before swinging his arm and utilizing Stardust Guardian to meld the blood into a blade of blood, cutting the side of Jotaro's left arm

Jotaro thought, 'It seems there are certain Stand abilities he can use with his Stand. The only question now is, what Stand abilities are hidden in his Stand? I'm just lucky Star Platinum blocked most of the damage, but I need to use my advantage. Hamon doesn't work when lots of blood is gone, so I need to do this ASAP.' "You seem to want to go on the offensive, are you scared of me?"

"I'm not scared, I'm being cautious. I can only truly say I've surpassed my father if I can defeat you, let alone kill you; I'm also not going to try to manipulate Fate to defeat you. I can respect your power and skill, but that is all the reason you will be my stepping stone over a raging river," Calamitas spat back. "But even with that in mind, are you truly going to kill me? If you do, an innocent girl will suffocate without functioning lungs or senses."

"We already figured that out, at this point, Jolyne has taken out your flesh and Josuke has fixed her burned flesh," Jotaro returned while rushing at Calamitas. "We made sure to be as prepared as we could before we fought you."

"Well, I guess I can drop that. But that doesn't mean you've foiled all my plans, you've only found one of half a dozen plans I've finished," Calamitas said. They bent down, placing one hand on the pavement. "You think I've spent the past months slacking? Think again." As they finished this warning, an enhanced Killer Queen came out to destroy.

Jotaro yelled, jumping towards the news helicopter, "Star Platinum: The World!"