#1.2.2

Brandon Brando POV:

Brandon quickly swam through the water around the Americas. As he swam in the form of Signus, he sunk multitudes of ships while eating whoever was on the vessel. As he destroyed ships, he left small amounts of people to spread rumors about him. In around a week, he had found his way around in the water to Florida.

"Pucci should be somewhere around here. I know he begins work at Green Dolphin Street Prison, so I just have to search Florida for him," Brandon whispered. 'I know what I'll do, I use both Khnum and Whitesnake to steal a Guard's identity,' Brandon thought. 'If anyone ever sees me, it will be in the form of Signus or whoever's identity I steal. That is what I'll do when I find the prison. Why not use Red Hot Chili Pepper to search for it? They require power just as much as any other government facility; I don't even need to let any normal people know of my existence. At least not yet.' 

Brandon released Red Hot Chili Pepper before moving around the power system. Brandon found the prison in only a few hours before swimming towards the prison. He waited for a guard to approach the bridge, before devouring his flesh from the inside. 

[I was going to put the GIF of Santana entering his host here, but it's too big. Have a link instead: https://static.jojowiki.com/images/6/61/latest/20200614223446/Pillar_men_possession_01.gif ]

Using his skin and clothing as camouflage, he snuck into the prison through the front door while gaining the memory of the guard. 

[Skip to 1:46-1:57]

After a few hours, Brandon found where Pucci was.

"I've finally found you, Enrico Pucci."

"What do you want, and how do you know my name?" Pucci asked.

'What do I want to be called? I think a name like Calamitas would work, it fits how chaotic I am in a fight and how I will be portraying myself as a demon for now.'  "You can call me Calamitas. I haven't tried to remember who the hell this skin belonged to, but that doesn't matter." Calamitas warned, "You are going to die today, no matter what I have to do. There is no escape for you."

Calamitas had let Sheer Heart Attack out a while before, and now they let it rush back to them while killing everything in its way. In a few short moments, the automatic Stand had rushed through a few dozen guards and prisoners while blowing them up. Calamitas wanted something to record his impact and not just through the security cameras.

"That is what you think," Pucci said. "I may just be a priest, but what do you know that I can do? Or rather, what do you think I can do?"

Calamitas went on to say, "I KNOW with your Stand, Whitesnake, you can take memories and Stands, along with other abilities like sight, in the form of near-invincible DISCs normally visible to people without Stands. With my version, DISCs made by Whitesnake can be made invisible and intangible to life at will. I think that is enough of a hint to you at what my Stand's true ability is."