Chapter 2:Stray Kids

*Beep Beep Beep*
"Shut the fvck up." Said a tired Lanna while putting off her alarm.

Today the alpha female will be meeting Hyunjin's friends.Right when she was about to fall asleep again,her boy best friend,Beomgyu,walked in.He ripped the covers from his girl best friend.

"Rise and shine,sweetie!" Said the very energetic boy.He walked over to her window and opened the curtains, letting the Sun's rays shine through.

The sleepy girl groaned."Beomgyu-ah, what the hell are you doing here?"

"I came here to see you but your dad told me you were still sleeping,so I came to wake you up." He explained.

"Well,now I'm awake,so you can leave." She tried chasing the boy away so that she could go back to sleep.

"Nuh-uh,I am not falling for that." The older destroyed her plans. "And I'm here to help you get ready for today."

"I'm perfectly capable of picking out my own clothes." Said the younger, getting up from her bed.

"You have to look good if you're gonna meet some cute boys today." Beomgyu said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Omg,you sound so gay." Said Lanna with a disgusted face.

"I'm straighter than the pole you dance on." Joked the older.

"I'm not a stripper." Lanna defended.

"Whatever you say.Anyways,let's get you ready." Beomgyu announced, making his way to Lanna's closet.

Beomgyu started looking through Lanna's clothes.

"Covered or revealing?" He questioned the girl.

"Something chill but not too revealing." She answered.

Beomgyu found the right outfit. "Perfect." He said,looking at the outfit.

What he chose:

He showed Lanna what he picked

"Not too bad." She said,impressed with his fashion sense.

He tossed the outfit at the girl and walked over to the door.

"Come down when you're ready." He said and left the room.

Lanna went to her bathroom and took a shower.After her shower she put on the outfit,did her hair and added a little make up.

*Alanna POV*
After I finished my hair and make up,I went downstairs.

"Finally,you're here." Said Soobin with a mouth full of ramen.

"Is the whole of TxT here?" I asked.

"Of course." I heard Yeonjun say, walking in the kitchen.