Chapter 6:Discussion

*Alanna POV*
Today,is my father's birthday and we are going out tonight.Hyunjin texted me earlier saying that he was only going because I was going to be there.Every year since my mother and Mingi had passed away,I would bake my dad's favourite cake for his birthday,just like my mom used to.After we healed from the pain, we started going out a lot more.

"Dad,Kota and I are going shopping with Jake and Hyunjin,we'll be back in a few hours!" I informed my dad.

"Ok,be safe!" He shouted back and I was out the door.

I got in my black Porsche SUV and picked up Dakota and Jake.

"Morning Alpha." Said Jake and Dakota.

"Morning guys." I replied.

Jake and Kota sat in the back.I drove to Hyunjin's house.

"Hyunjin's probably still in his painting room. I'll just go call him." I said.

They both nodded.I got out and went to the house.Knocking on the front door,an omega opened up.I learned her name from Hyunjin, she's quite nice.We are very close in age.

"Morning Isabel." I greeted.

"Morning Lanna.Hyunjin's in his painting room.He's been in there since 8 o'clock.He refuses to leave until you came to get him." She said.

I giggled.She let me in and I went to Hyunjin's painting room.

"You better get your lazy ass out of that chair before I whoop it." I said,scaring Hyunjin.

"Jesus!Do you want me to have a heart attack?" He asked,putting a hand over his heart.

"No,you still have to go shopping with me." I said.

He put down his art supplies and took off his apron.He walked up to me.

"Morning baby." He said.

"Morning Jinnie." After I said that,he kissed me.

"Oh,how I've missed you." He said against my lips.

I broke away from the kiss.

"We have to go,you can kiss me later." I said.

We both went back to my SUV and Hyunjin got in the passenger seat and greeted Jake and Kota.Driving to the mall,we had a conversation about how we would want our weddings to be one day(Kota and Jake know about Hyunjin and Lanna).

"I want a black cake for my wedding." I said.

"Black?Girl,are you out of your mind?" Hyunjin asked me.

"What do you mean?Black is an elegant colour." I argued.

"Yeah,for a funeral or a black tie event,not a wedding." He argued back.

Jake and Kota were laughing in the backseat at our bickering.

"Black wedding dresses and cakes are made for reasons." I said.

"Made for anything but our wedding one day." He said.

"Damn,your being real mean to me." I said, pouting.

We got to the mall and went inside.The minute Kota and I saw our favourite stores, we linked arms and went to each and every one of the stores we saw.We were really only shopping today cause we both decided we needed some new clothes and I needed a new outfit for tonight.Kota and I were trying on dresses and the boys had to rate them.She picked out one for me.I tried it on and walked out.

"What do you guys think?" I asked.

The dress: