Chapter 4:Hide

Hidden beneath the covers of Hyunjin's bed is where the 2 lay.Fast asleep as the afternoon sun shines through the curtains.They were awoken by a knock on the door.

"Hyunjin,you in there?" His mother called from outside the door.

Both their eyes widened in fear.

"Get dressed in the bathroom,I'll stall her so she doesn't see you." Hyunjin instructed his mate.

Lanna gladly obeyed.Grabbing her clothes from the floor,she scrambled to get to the bathroom.Once the door closed,Hyunjin put on his boxers and his sweats.The messy-haired boy opened his looked door and saw his mother.

"Mom?Why are you back so early?" He questioned his mother. "Did you find a dress already?"

"Yes,I did.I'm going out with Sung-ho tonight,that's why I'm early." She explained.

"Well,then...you better start getting ready.I'll be in my room if you need me." Hyunjin said,eager to get rid of his mom.

She smiled and left to her room. Hyunjin sighed and closed his door, leaning against it.

"You can come out now." He said and Lanna came out of the bathroom,fully dressed.

"What if she saw my car outside?" The girl started panicking.

"Relax,baby.She won't know you're here." Hyunjin reassured his mate.

Baby?Lanna thought.

"You're probably right.Also,did I hear something about dresses?" Lanna questioned.

"Yeah,my mom went dress shopping with her sister today." He said.

"I haven't even thought about a dress yet." Lanna said.

"Oh,you don't have to worry about that.My mom is getting the bridesmaids dresses made and yours is already done.Same with the groomsmen,our suits are already tailored." Hyunjin informed her while sitting down on his bed.

"Is it wrong that I don't want our parents to get married?" She asked Hyunjin,taking a seat next to him.

"Not at all.That's the guilt talking.You don't want our patents to get married cause we're mates." He said.

"That's exactly why." Lanna said, flopping back on the bed.She covered her face with her hands.

"Hey,hey,hey..." Hyunjin said,taking her hands away from her face. "You have nothing to feel guilty about.My mom can't change the fact that I'm your mate and you're mine.The Moon Goddess wanted us together."

Their eyes met.They started leaning in until someone opened the door.

"Aye yo,Hyu-oh." Jisung said,burtsing through the door.

"Ever heard of knocking?" Hyunjin said.

"Yes,I have but usually you aren't shirtless with your step sister in your room so I just walk in." Ji said.

"Hey Ji." Lanna said with a wave.

"Hi Lanna." He greeted back,attacking her with bear hug.

"So,anyone mind explaining why Hyunjin is shirtless and Lanna looks like she was attacked by a mosquito?" Changbin said from the door,Felix standing behind him.

"I'd rather not." Lanna said.

Felix gave Lanna a thumbs up and a beaming smile.

"Why did you guys show up here so unannounced?" Hyunjin asked, grabbing his shirt from the floor and putting it on.

"We were bored and decided to pay you a visit." Felix explained. "But it seems like you guys were a bit busy."

"Shut up." Hyunjin said. "Let's go to the basketball court before the others start questioning the state of Lanna's neck."