Chapter 5:Never Have I Ever

It's been 2 weeks since Hyunjin and Lanna mated and they have been sneaking around a lot.Going out on dates to fancy restaurants, hanging out at the arcade for hours,movie nights at Hyunjin's place and sometimes just took long afternoon naps when Hyunjin's mom and Lanna's dad were out.Today was Saturday night and TxT decided to visit Lanna without her knowing.She had planned to spend her night alone in bed, watching a movie on Netflix...until a loud ass group of 5 boys,barged into her room.

"EVENING HOE!" Yeonjun shouted.

"Shut up,you're more of a hoe than I am." Lanna snapped back.

"Damn...and to think we've known each other since forever." He said with a fake pout.

"Exactly.And that's how I know you're a hoe." Lanna said,jokingly of course.

"Ok,enough of that.What you watching?" Kai asked.

"After We Collide." Lanna answered.

"Isn't this like,the 5th time you're watching this?" Taehyun asked.

"Maybe." She answered,dryly.

"Why you keep watching it?" Beomgyu questioned.

"Cause she likes the male lead." Soobin exposed her.

"Can you blame me?He's hot as fvck and he's British." Lanna argued with the boy.

"You grew up in Britain,right?" Taehyun asked.

"Lived there for 13-14 years." Lanna said.

They watched the movie with me.After a while,Hyunjin,Minho,Felix and Jisung also burst into my room with no warning.

"WE HAVE ARRIVED BITCHES!" Jisung and Felix shouted.

"*Sigh*Here we go again." Lanna said to herself.

"Hey baby." Hyunjin said and laid down next to his mate.

"Hi Jinnie." She replied.

"What we watchin'?" Jisung said,trying to look at what movie the 6 friends were watching.

"You know what,I think I'd rather play never have I ever than watch what ever the fvck I was watching." Lanna suggested.

"Bring on the alcohol." Felix said.

Minho and Lanna went downstairs to get a bottle of Vodka from her hidden stash downstairs.They went back upstairs and started.

"Since I'm the youngest,I'll start." Kai said. "Never have I ever...kissed someone of the same sex."

Lanna,Jisung,Minho,Felix,Hyunjin,Beomgyu and Yeonjun took a shot.

"What da fvck?" Taehyun said.

"Oh,don't be so surprised,Tae." Lanna said.

"Ok,my turn." Taehyun said. "Never have I ever kissed someone I'm related to."

Lanna and Hyunjin were the only ones who took shots.

"That's sus though." Kai said.

"Shut up." Lanna said. "Hmm,I have a nice one. Never have I ever had sex in the back of a car."

Lanna,Hyunjin,Felix,Minho,Jisung,Yeonjun, Soobin and Beomgyu took shots.

"My turn." Beomgyu said with excitement. "Never have I ever given someone control of my body."

Lanna,Hyunjin,Jisung,Felix,Minho and Yeonjun drank.

"My turn." Felix said in English. "Never have i ever had a one night stand."

Everyone except Kai drank.

"What in da fooking hell?" Kai said in English.

"You'll get there." Lanna said,patting him on the back.

"My turn bitches." Jisung said. "Hmmm,never have i ever slept with someone sitting in this room right now."

Lanna,Hyunjin,Jisung,Minho,Soobin and Yeonjun drank.Tae gave us all a sussy look.

"I swear something is going on and ya'll ain't telling me." Tae said.

"Nothing you should worry about." Yeonjun said.

"We'll continue anyway." Hyunjin said. "Never have I ever wanted to get married."

"That's the best you could come up with?" Minho said,sounding disappointed. "Where's the filthy minded Hyunjin that I know?"

"He jumped out the window as soon as he met Lanna." Jisung said.

Lanna,Felix,Jisung and Yeonjun drank anyway.

"Time for filthy minded Lee Know." Felix said.

"Never have I ever been dom." Minho said.

Hyunjin,Minho,Soobin,Beomgyu and Lanna drank.

"Lies I tell you,lies!" Jisung shouted,pointing at Lanna.

"Why would I be lying?" Lanna asked. "Ask Hyunjin,he'll tell you."

TxT except for Yeonjun gasped.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Kai asked.

"Ya'll can't tell me you didn't figure it out by now." Lanna said.

"Didn't figure what out?" Beomgyu said.

"Lanna and Hyunjin are mates,Minho and Jisung are mates,Felix is Changbin's mate and Soobin is my mate.Ya'll obviously know the last one." Yeonjun said.

"Why did I not know about this?" Beomgyu asked,eyes wide.

"You didn't ask?" Lanna said.

"Child,I will whoop yo' ass,why didn't you tell me?" Beomgyu said.

"I thought Yeonjun told you guys already." Lanna defended.

They all looked at Yeonjun.

"Hehehe,my bad." Yeonjun said.

~~~~~
Why do people read my crappy writing,I don't know.But here's another chapter,I was just thinking of the game 'Never Have I Ever' and decided to write this.

Don't be shy,show some love.

-Bbygurl