INTRODUCTION

Deborah is sitting in front of her mirror getting her hair styled with her neighbor beside her trying to comfort her neighbor, Alexa who was about to get into a new school in her JSS 1."Alexa, I remember when I first got into my new school, Gifted Hands Secondary School. I was so nervous. But at the end of the day, everything went on fine. Just fine" Deborah said with a guilty smile on her face. " Indeed. Even your face tells me that you are lying. I have heard a lot of things about that school, and..it sounds scary. I remember your first day there, u came home very sad. U didn't smile at anyone. Besides, the school I'm going to is probably way worse." Alexa replied with a nonchalant facial expression. "Hmmn,u know what...sit down and let me tell you a story", Deborah replied. " Jeez..your stories are always so boring. I wonder the kind of Princess you'll tell me about. I'm no longer a baby, u know?",Alexa said. "I know that, I want to tell you the story of my life in GHSS (Gifted Hands Secondary School) I will tell u how I moved from a pet to some classmates to their equal or...superior. I ended up becoming a prefect.",Debbie(Deborah)
replied. "Alright...fine, you can start", Alexa replied. Debbie continued," You obviously are not interested. Well, I wrote everything in a so called 'diary' maybe I should..." Yh" Alexa interrupted, "Give me the diary I'll read it all. I promise. "Okay....I believe u." Debbie replied reaching for her diary and places it in Alexa's hand. "Bye!! I wanna go and start it"
"Yh, okay", Debbie replied.

Alexa is sitting on her bed. Ready to read......