She's awful!

Amber joined the conversation saying, "Kevin and Debbie! What a pleasant surprise." "We just came to congratulate you on your wedding today, it's a huge step indeed." I replied. Amber gave me a scornful look and said with a broad smile, "I hope you miraculously celebrate yours one day, everything is possible!" Ugh! The sarcasm. The most annoying part of listening to Amber speak was her fluent British accent. Amber was of mixed race and spent all her holidays in the United Kingdom. Same applied to Janet, except Janet was born in the UK and moved to Nigeria about 3 years ago.
    "This girl really thinks she's in an American movie where there's always a popular girl who bullies the 'nerds'. And I was definitely not ready to play the nerd". I thought. I just had to reply Amber. I said, "Really? Then it's funny that just within my first week here, I got the guy you've been obsessing over, the same one who can never like you back." Saying that, I went back to my seat to read a novel. I couldn't wait to tell Tricia all that happened that day. "too bad she's not in school, she's missing a lot". I thought to myself. I also knew I had to expect something else from Amber. There was no way she could've just let me say that to her and get away with it. During the lunch break that day, I was talking with Kevin somewhere in the back of the class when suddenly, I was nearly soaked in water. A violent gush of water rushed from my head to laps leaving me in complete frustration and shock. I looked up from my seat and saw that it had been Amber who claimed it was an accident. "You've got a little water on you, dear😂" Amber said to me and laughed.
Kevin hurriedly jumped out of his seat and snatched the bottle from Amber. "What is wrong with you, Amber!" Kevin screamed. "Can you please not bark at me? I didn't do it on purpose and I'm definitely not sorry for that. It's not my fault Emily here is very clumsy!" Amber responded with an evil grin on her face. "Just shut up! You're being such an insecure psychopath who depends on her daddy for every little thing!" Kevin said to Amber and escorted me out of the classroom. I didn't even feel so bad because nearly all my classmates said that Amber was at fault. "She was just being wicked to the new girl for no reason", Some of them quoted. Kevin showed me to the Economy teacher and she lent me a uniform to wear for the day. I dried up and put on that uniform and I wanted to thank Amber! That uniform was my perfect fit and I felt very confident in that. I begged the teacher if I could have it permanently and she just gave it to me, like she didn't even care.
         Kevin waited patiently for me outside the office and when I got out, he complimented my new look and told me his plan to get back at Amber. I never knew Kevin could even think about doing something like that. I always thought he was a gentle guy who was scared of breaking the school rules but I saw a whole different side of him that day. "We have Geography last period today okay, ? That woman is never in class, she'll just put a long note on the board for us to write, as she always does. That's when we'll get a chance to 'do our own back'-meaning to get revenge",he said. He told me what he had in mind and I immediately agreed. He asked a classmate, Cristal, for help and she also agreed to help without haste. During the geography class, Cristal, Kevin and I left the class to execute what we had planned. Amber, Emily and Janet were, as usual, chatting at the back of the classroom, probably gossiping and judging everyone when Cristal and I walked in behind them and dumped a whole bucket of water on them! It wasn't just water, we had mixed about half a bottle of black paint in the water. The class burst out in uncontrollable laughter, even Josh was laughing and Emily, Janet and Amber let out a loud scream. I mean, I expected a wild reaction but definitely not such eardrum-bursting screams. So dramatic! Not only did they scream, they started crying, now that, was music to my ears. They were completely covered in black, their hair, white uniforms, even their bags, including the same one I had knocked over on my first day.
       The teacher in the next class, Mrs. Rose came into our classroom and said out loud, "What is going on here? All of you, to your seats! And why are you screaming, huhn?" She spotted Amber, Emily and Janet and started laughing. "What happened to those three? 😂" she asked, referring to them. "Haha, it's so funny!" Amber said in sarcasm and stormed out of the classroom followed by Emily and Janet.
From that day onward, Cristal and I became friends and I found out a lot of interesting things about her. Turns out she used to be friends with Amber but she got very low grades and Amber cut her off saying if she moved around with an idiot, people would think she was also an idiot, so Her hatred for Amber was therefore justified. After the little incident, it was finally time to go home and on my way out of my classroom, on my way to the toilet, I bumped into Josh and he was looking so razz and disgusting! He was sweating heavily and all his buttons were undone, revealing his brown which was originally white. I was about to leave when he said, "Don't you think I deserve a 'thank you' from you?"
"Why would I think so?🤨" I replied
"Who do you think went to ask the Janitor to clean up the class where you poured a bucket of water or whatever on my girlfriend? I did" He said

"Okay, thanks. But isn't she your wife now, no longer your girlfriend?"

"Oh, come on now, I'm not that ridiculous."
"So you don't even consider her your wife? What then was that wedding for?"

Josh heaved and replied me, "Amber made me so that sh!t. I never even agreed. But I just had to do it"

"Okay, we'll that's your problem. You're still her boyfriend or his or whatever y'all wanna call it" I replied Josh and left.

Cristal just happened to go into the toilet at the same time as me and we walked into Emily, Janet and Amber, who was on a phone call-probably with her personal assistant.
"Hey, ladies!" I said to them, smiling. "Of course, the both of you are friends now. Birds of the same feather flock together." Emily commented
"This is definitely not over, you two, I will get you expelled and I won't rest till I do!" Amber lamented.
"Oh, please, the only threats you can make are those that involve your daddy's authority. We only did three times what you did to Debbie here. It's no big deal. Now, we're even." Cristal replied
"Just look at you, trying so hard to be like us since you can't be with us, Cristal. Have you no shame?"

"You're just three shameless girls who think everyone wants to be like them but actually, no one likes them" I said, walking into a stall and Cristal walked into another.

TEENAGE TRAUMAजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें