Chpt 21: The Truth

You had been thinking about what your father had told you about having to have a kid. "Hey, what's wrong?" Shaak asked as she wrapped her arms around your waist from behind "I've just been thinking. There are things I haven't been telling you," you replied "like what?" she asked as you turned to her "how much do you know about where I'm from?" you asked "I know you're from Tatooine, and that Anakin is your older brother," she replied "neither one of those are true. I'm really the son of Darth Vitiate and Mother Talzin, and the younger brother of Maul. I only found out a few weeks ago, and I've been trying to figure it out alone. And I have the ability to call upon the power of every single fallen force sensitive, it's not something anyone outside of my bloodline can do," you explained "but me and Anakin are brothers in the ways that matter," Shaak hesitantly nodded. You leant in and kissed her, "meaning we have to have kids," you whispered. You could see her blushing as she took that in. "So... we're gonna be... parents?" she asked "and Depa and Satele. I want kids with each of you, whether they have the ability or not," you replied and kissed her again "but we will have to tell the council," Shaak sighed "I don't care, it means we can be a little more honest with people, so who cares?" you said.

You walked into the council chamber and Shaak sat in her chair. "Why are you here Master Skywalker?" Mundi asked "I need to inform the council of something that needs to happen," you replied "what is it?" Mace asked leaning forward "it's about my ability to call upon every past force sensitive's power," you said and the council was shocked. Well Mace and Shaak already knew. "What about it?" he asked "is this ability dark side orientated?" Mundi asked before you could answer "it is affiliated with every aspect of the force," you said "and if it is to pass onto another then I must have a child," "are you sure this is the only way?" Plo asked "and, if this is even true, how do we know to believe you have it?" Mundi asked "you can ask my father. He has it too. And yes, it is the only way," you stated. You could see each council member thinking, well you knew Shaak and Depa were wanting to be the mother of the child. "How do you know if the child has the ability?" Mace asked "I will be able to sense it, and the child is not guaranteed to have it. So it may take a few attempts," you said "why haven't you used this ability?" Mundi asked "it could help win the war," "this is a defence mechanism, in just a few moments every last bit of the force flows through the user, it has an incredibly high chance of killing me if I do use it if I do not go through training specifically for this," you explained, which frightened Shaak and Depa. "Chosen a mother have you?" Yoda asked getting everyone's attention "no, and the council should not get involved in this matter," you replied which confused most members "why should we? If the child is force sensitive then they will be trained as a jedi," Mundi asked "not unless I agree, I am capable of teaching my children better than most jedi, and I wouldn't trust most jedi to teach my child," you stated "who would you trust?" Obi-wan asked "you, Master Yoda, Master Windu, and a few others," you replied "I'm honoured," he chuckled. "Who is your father?" Kit asked "he goes by a few names. The most recent, and current, one is Valkorion, but most jedi would know him as Darth Vitiate, my mother being Mother Talzin, making me the younger brother of Maul," you said "why are you only now informing us of this?" Mundi asked "I only recently found out, and I wanted to figure everything out first. You would have only gotten in the way and asked questions I wouldn't be able to answer," you explained. "We will allow you to have children until the one with this ability is born, but you will have to conform to the jedi code and not be attached to them, do you understand this?" Mace said "I do, but I will raise any child I am the father of with or without the council's approval, it is not your decision, and the mother will love our child, or children, whether you like it or not," you replied "you just said you understand the this," Mundi argued "I understand your concerns, but I will not do as the council asks with this, it is none of your business and the only reason I am informing you of this is because otherwise I will be expelled and I will be unable to help people," you stated "sound like your brother and Master Qui-gon you do, for this reason, make you a master we did not," Yoda said "you made me a master because of who I am, I was not solely raised at the temple, therefore I can give insight on matters that only myself and my brother can," you argued "Skywalker isn't your brother, Maul is," Mundi responded "an hour ago this council considered me and Anakin brothers. We are in the ways that matter, we may not be brothers through blood but we are in every other way," you replied. "Find a mother you will, stand in your way, we will not," Yoda said and you nodded with a small smile.