1: Past memories

A/N: This story is for my amazing friend  soundwave-megatron I hope you enjoy it

The past is such an amazing thing, even though it can bring you many hardships, you learn from it about what to do and what not to do, memories can bring happiness but they can also bring sadness, you can forget memories, memories are as important as the spark.

Memories are the reason that you pick sides in an argument, why you know what to do, your memories make who you are, without them you would be nothing.

This is what I am pondering about as I monitor the Decepticon warship; the Nemesis, I mean I do have quite a lot of spare time on my servos, its not like it takes much concentration to flick through the many cameras hidden around the warship.

I hear somebody enter the Main Control Unit, the same room that I am in at the moment, I hope its not that kitten on heels; Starscream, he just mutters all the time -when Megatron isn't around- how he should be the leader of the Decepticon's, I always scoff silently under my visor as he could possibly lead the Decepticon, he let Makeshift offline under his command I decided not to tell Lord Megatron about his failure to save him from getting yet another beating.

Without turning my helm to the side, I listen closer, these pedsteps are too heavy to be Starscream, Megatron comes into my view, I stop flicking through the cameras and turn to face him, "Soundwave" Megatron starts but as soon as he starts talking I phase out.......

"So, your Soundwave" Megatronus said as he walked towards me, I let my visor shift away from my faceplate, I usually only used it when I was fighting.

"That would be correct, and you are Megatronus?" I asked my purple optic's flicked over his buff silver and red frame.

"That's right" Megatronus said and stopped right beside me, "second in the pits, that's quite a  achievement" he continued as I looked up into his faceplate, staring straight into his clear blue optic's.

I nodded the smallest smile drifting onto my faceplate.

"Not much for talking I gather" Megatronus said letting his weight shift onto one ped.

"Well, I don't like speaking to mechs who are going to try and offline me in a couple breems" I muttered but the silver mech beside me heard me perfectly.

A large grin was plastered over Megatronus' faceplate, "that's one way to put it" Megatronus mused the light coming through the window bounced off his platinum frame.

A real smile came into my faceplate, I didn't know what was wrong with me I never act like this with any other Cybertronian's, I was always that quiet mech the one who is second in the pits' of Kaon the one that the femmes that came to watch me fight, they whispered about me wondering who I was under that protective visor that I wore in the ring of battle, "well, I wish you the best of luck in the arena" Megatronus interrupted my train of thoughts.

"Thank you, and I wish you luck too" I said shifting around on my peds, with that Megatronus walked away I watched the silver gladiator go until I could no longer see him.

The next time I see him is going to be in the brink of battle, and with him trying to offline me, I thought as I heard the announcer say "the first battle of the day is starting."

I started walking out of the room, lets hope somebody else offline's Megatronus before I have to. 

"Err Soundwave" Megatron says trying to get my attention, he is standing right in front of me a slightly confused look on his faceplate.