4: The lost symbionts and a voice respoken

The day has come. The day that I have been dreading for thousands of vorns. The Cybertronains that did this will never be forgiven, they have scarred my already hurt life. Putting them into a pit of tar and watching it and them burn would be too kind. If I ever set optics on them again they won't live to tell the tale. I hate them with all my spark.

Two Autobot's did this; Silverload, a hateful mech who would have joined the Decepticon haven't it been for the fact of his sister joining the Autobots. Patterned with silver and gold taking after his designation and then there was his sister; Solarflare an evil little femme with a spark of darkness, covered in blue and purple finish with vicious red optics. The two siblings might of joined the Decepticons but they couldn't as so many of my faction still have unfinished business with the pair.

Those two together killed my three symbionts. My beautiful Ravage, Rumble and Frenzy all three offlined at those Autobots servos. I hope Silverload and his sister died a terrible death. I am usually a forgiving Deception but in this case forgiveness will never be given.

Before I met Megatron my symbionts were my whole life. They stayed with me throughout all the hard times in my life. I had Ravage first, I found her as a little new spark kitten. I miss them so much.

This is the day 10,000 years ago my three symbionts offlined. My sparks aches suddenly sending pain throughout my whole frame as I soundlessly sob as I try to walk down the hallway. My servo is over the part of my visor that covers my intake as if trying to muffle the nonexistent sound of my sobbing.

I stop and lean against a wall my other servo on my chassis. Laserbeak is on a mission which I sent him on myself as I didn't want him to see me this way. I wish I could send myself away so I could morn my beloved symbionts in peace. I feel as if the world is caving in on me.

My legs start to shake and the tears start to fill my visor. I slid down the wall and sit down on the ground my stabilisers against my chassis as I bury my covered faceplate in my kneeplates trying to block the universe out. Right now I don't care if anyone sees me for the pain in my spark makes me feel like I might cripple down into dust.

I hear the tip tap of peds coming down the hallway but I just curl up hoping the passer-by will not notice me. No such luck. My shoulders shake again as I weep silently. I feel as if my spark is collapsing in on its self.

I loved Ravage, Rumble and Frenzy so much my spark burns to be without them. They were the light in my darkness and guided my way through the nightmare my life was becoming.

"Oh My Primus. Soundwave? What the frag are you doing?!" the voice of Knockout invades my silence. I almost feel thankful to hear a voice, to guide my way to reality.

I look up at Knockout as he stares down at me, "Go away, please" I play a recording. Even though I wish for this sadness to stop I must find my own way out of this never-ending pit of nothingness. Apart from my symbionts, I have always been by myself, I have to fight the war inside me myself and hope I will be able to pull myself out of my darkness.

"Um, yes, of course" Knockout stumbles and starts walking quickly down the hallway, but just as he was about to turn the corner he looks round at me, "do you want me to get anyone?" the medic asks tentatively, for once not only thinking for himself.

I felt another wave of sadness and pain. My symbionts used to be my whole life, they helped me through the darkest parts of my onlining. I shake my helm wishing the impossible, that my beloved my symbionts would come back even though I know that will never happen. Maybe when I offline I will be with them again.

Knockout rushes round the corner. I think the red bot is speaking into his com to someone. I hope it is not about me. I just want to be by myself.

Several klilcks later I hear heavy pedsteps coming down the corridor. I just shut my optics tightly and hope they will pass. Knockout must of said something.  The pedsteps stop right next to me. Scrap.