5: Never forgiving.

Ashwing is alive!

I can hardly believe it- my best friend the one who I confided all of my deepest darkest secrets to is alive. Even after eons of war she is still online.

I lost contact with the seeker just after the war started. I thought her dead, but here I am with Ashwing's energy signal bleeping right on the monitor. Each energy signal is different, I will never forget Ashwings. Suddenly three Autobot signals appear on the monitor as well.

I stand there like a complete airhead. Starscream prowls into the main control room to see my dithering, "what the scrap are you doing, Soundwave!" the silver seeker demands.

I just shake my helm. I don't know what to do. Ashwing is part of my past that I banished from my thoughts a long time ago. I thought she offlined. I missed her so much, that her being alive shocks me.

All I knew was she followed her sisters; Razerwing and Thunderwing. Both of her sisters joined the Autobots in there battle against the Decepticons.

(Third POV-only a few minutes before)

A massive spaceship crashes in the Sahara Desert. As it hits the sandy ground it lit up in a burr of flames.

Out of the burning wreckage crawls a dark blue seeker, a visor over her yellow optics and two sword, with gold details, strapped to her back struts. The seeker manages to get to her peds as something inside the ship triggers an explosion.

"Shame, I liked that ship," the seeker mutters, "though the interior was the absolute pits."

"Anyways," the seeker says, cracking her joints, "where I am? Looks organic, great."

A ground bridge sparks into live a couple meters away, "it better not be the Decepticons. I only just fragging escaped from them..." she peters off as soon as the unmistakable frame of Optimus Prime walks through.

The seeker let's put a gasp. Right in front of her was The Optimus Prime!

"Oh my fragging Primus!"

"Who are you?" Optimus asks the seeker, one of his servos transformed into a blade.

"I am commander Ashwing, um sir," Ashwing replies, trying to act calm, "it's an honour to meet you, sir."

Ashwing glances behind the prime to see two Autobots, one yellow and one green, both of them wielding some kind of weapon.

"The honour is all mine," Optimus says, "though, I feel as if I've seen you before."

"So, are you bot or a con?" The green Autobot demands.

"Autobot," Ashwing replies, "ohhh, now I know where I've seen you. You were Orion Pax? Right? I remember."

"Yes."

"Megatronus always liked you, though apparently not anymore," Ashwing says before a voice comes through the primes comm.

"Optimus, are you coming back through? Soundwave will detect you soon."

Ashwings optics grows brighter behind her visor, "wait. Soundwave is on this mud ball as well!" Ashwing demands.

"Yes, Ratchet, we are coming through. And with a fellow Autobot," Optimus responds through with comm.

Optimus turns round and walks through the still open ground bridge, "watch her," he tells the green Autobot.

"Gladly."

The yellow and black bots goes through the bridge, "come on," The green bot tells Ashwing. The two walk through the Ground Bridge and into a base.

Ashwing looks around, "wow," she whispers.

"Come into the Med Bay," a white and red bots tells her.

Ashwing follows him into the Med Bay.

"I'm Ratchet, and you are?" Ratchet asks, getting a scanner out.

"Ashwing, sir," Ashwing replies, "can I ask a question?"

"Certainly."

"Is-," Ashwing gets cut off by a small being.

"Wow, who are you?" The person asks.

"Askwing, and you are?" She replies, repeating her name yet again.

"Miko," Miko replies cheerfully.

"Anyway, which Decepticon's are on this planet?" Ashwing asks.

"Well, theirs Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave," Miko lists, Ashwing optics narrow when she hears the last name, "oh yeah, also Breakdown and Knockout. I think that's all."

Ashwings optics widen in shock, "Knockout?! Knockout is a Decepticon, you've got to be kidding?"

"You know him?" Ratchet asks, mildly interested. 

"No scrap. I'm fragging related to the coward," Ashwing snorts, "this planet must hate me. First Soundwave's here, and now Knockout!"

"You have a history with Soundwave?" Optimus asks walking into the Med Bay.

"Yeah, I was one of his biggest fans when he fought in the Pit's of Kaon, while my trine mostly screamed over Megatronus," Ashwing says, laughing slightly over the memories.

"Your trine?" Miko questions.

"Yes, Razerwing and Thunderwing," Ashwing replies, "sadly they offlined over the war, as well as my creators."

"I am sorry for your loss," Optimus says.

"It was inevitable, this war, it haunts you, wherever you go."

(Soundwave's POV)

Ashwing, I am so sorry. I left you. She will never be able to forgive me. Why should she?