The beginning 1/2

(Third persons pov)

The beginning

9 year old y/n been on the run from hydra and the red room for 2 and half years..
she been in hiding and finally found out who her father is, since her mom got murder while y/n was only 3 years old.

Y/n Just learning how to control her powers, she can read minds, teleport, telekinesis kinda stuff, when she uses her powers she noticed they are a sliver Color.

In a wooden area, with trees and all greenery around y/n is sat in a little Caravan hidden away, there a bathroom, living space, little kitchen as well a bedroom at the back.

Y/n sat on the sofa using her powers to try and get the tv to work and focus on a channel. Once it's one she smile proud of herself, that she finally got the tv to work.

As she sitting there watching tv she notices Tony stark, Iron man talking about making the world a safe place..

Y/n pov

"Tony stark" I say to myself
"New York city" I also say to myself

Now I know where my father is, now I can go find him. If he doesn't want me then I'm okay with that I'll just come back here and live on my own.

I head into the bedroom and pack a bag, I put my bag on my back and head back to the living space.

"Right y/n Concentrate you got this, just think nyc"

I stand there closing my eyes and focus on where I wanna teleport to, with a sliver spark and sliver smoke I open my eyes in a dark alley in New York.

"Yes I did it" I say all chuffed.

I head out the alley and walk down the road, I have no idea where I'm going but I'll find it.

After a little work I see a store with food, I am kinda hungry but I don't have any money. I guess I'll just have to go into the store get food and drink and make a run for it, as I head into the store I walk down the candy isle and get some m&ms and some chips, I look around and put them in my bag, as I go to get a drink a tall big built man stops me, he's wearing a suit, with a tie.

"What are you doing kid" he says looking down at me
"Im hungry" I say looking down.
The man bends down to my level
"What's your name kid" he asks
"Y/n" I say looking at him
"Nice to meet you y/n I'm happy" he says
"Happy, as like the feeling" I say and he nods
"Now give me the candy, and I'll buy it for you" he says landing his hand out for me.

I slowly take the candy and chips out my bag and hand them to happy, he smiles and gets up and walks to the counter. I follow behind him like a lost puppy.

"How stark doing happy" the man over the counter asks and I look up at happy and then the man behind the counter.

"He's doing well" happy replies.

Wait he knows Tony stark, I gotta know where he is,
After happy paid and left the store with me behind him, he get down to my level and hand me the candy and a bottle of water.
"Don't steal kid okay" he says and I nod at him.
As he gets back up and starts to walk away, I focus and move my hand which is glowing sliver and a little spark Hits happy in the back of the head, giving me a change to find information where my father is living.

Once I found what I never I ran, happy thinks I throw a stone or rock at his head, I ran so fast as my little legs could take me, I couldn't just teleport out there, there was way to many people around.

I find myself outside starks tower I slowly look up at the tall building.
"Wow" I say to myself.
I rush into the building and run up the stairs to where Tony himself lives.
As I trying open the door, I noticed a Security code and more.

After little magic I open the door to where Tony lives, and there so much, I drop my bag and walk around, into each room. He has so many, a big kitchen, a test lab room, the lot.

"Who are you" I hear, I look around but can't see anyone.
"Who said that" I say as my hands are glowing ready to fight
"I'm Jarvis, Tony starks Intelligence system, how did you get passed the Security codes"
"So your not real, just a computer thing" I say letting my hand down and they stop glowing.
"I've made MR stark aware you have broken in" he adds
"Thanks" I say and run back to the living area where I dropped my bag, as I go to grab it Tony grabs it first and throws it the far end

"Hey that's my bag" I say at him
"And your in my home" he says
"So tell me kid how did you break in" he adds walking around me
"I just pushed the door" I say which I lied we all know I used magic
"Oh really, cause the security footage shows different" he says as he looking out the window at the view over looking nyc
"What's your name kid" he says turning to face me as I'm stood there in the middle of the room
"Um, I. I'm y/n sir" I stumble on my words
"Y/n nice, how old are you" he asks as he's walking towards me
"I'm 9 and half sir" I say now looking up at him
"Where's your parents y/n" he says as he bends down to my level so He's not looking down on me.
"My mom dead" I say looking down
"I'm sorry to hear that kid, but where your father he must of shown you not to break into people homes" he say looking at me, I slowly look up at him before I answer.
"Mmm, this is going sound crazy but you are my dad" I say and he looks shocked.
"I'm sorry I'm your what" he say getting back up and walking back to the window.
"Your my dad, I'm y/n stark mom gave me your last night but she died when I was 3 years old, I got taken away by bad people, I Escaped them and when hiding for 2 years untill I could find you" I say just looking at him, he turns around and walks back to me
"I'm not your dad kid, I don't have any kids" he says
"Yes you are, your my dad" I shouts getting angry and little magic out which shatters all the windows in the home.

Tony looks at me shocked but he knew I had magic from the footage of breaking in.

"Kid calm down, you can stay the night but after you'll have to go back home" he walks over to me and rubs my shoulder, in comfort

"But" I say but don't finish's I close my eyes and focus and repair his widows back,

"Thanks now kid, follow me" he say as he walking out the living space up some stairs and into a room,
"You can stay here for the night" he says as I walk into the room, "don't be breaking anything" he adds and shuts the door.

Why won't he listen to me, is it because I'm a kid