Disappointed

No one PoV

Tony been awake most the night, overthinking about his daughter and her actions. He's trying figure out why she would steal alcohol and drink it, and if it's related to her being gay, and falling for Wanda, which is also a reason why she nearly died on that mission as she went back to get Wanda, but is claiming she can't remember anything.

All Tony wants to do is talk to his daughter and wants her to open up to him and pepper and not hide who she is away from them and only talk to Natasha about it all.

Tony still doesn't believe y/n stole the alcohol he is still convinced that someone gave her the alcohol because he knows his daughter not a thief the last time she stole was when she was a kid before he meet her, after that she has never needed to steal so why no, which doesn't make sense to him.

He knows he can't just question y/n about her sexuality and liking Wanda a lot, but he does wanna know how she is after Wanda turning her down last night at the party when y/n asked her to dance, like he knows that must of took a lot of confidence but will power for y/n to do something like that, and then to get shut down, Tony happy that Nat came in and saved the day by making his daughter smile and dancing with her.

Tony heads into the kitchen to see Wanda and vision up so early and having breakfast.
"Morning" he says as he walks over to the fridge to get some juice

"Morning mr stark" vision says politely, Tony notices Wanda hasn't looked up from her plate since he's been in the kitchen.

"Wanda you okay" he asks looking over at Wanda who still hasn't lifted her head up
"She just tired from last night" vision says answer for Wanda

"Wanda" Tony say's ignore what vision said, she slowly looks up at Tony
"You okay" he asks again but this time more concerned

"Yeah sorry, I was just in a world of my own" Wanda says with a small smile on her face to let Tony know that she is okay.

"As long as you are" Tony says as he gets an apple and heads out the kitchen with a worried feeling inside that something not right with Wanda, he also didn't like the fact that vision also answered for her.

Tony head up to his daughter room to see if she is awake, he light knocks on the door but no answer so he decides to open the door and walk in, to see his daughter cuddled up asleep next to Natasha.

Tony put rules in place, and one of them was no one sleeps in the same room or bed as y/n, so for him to walk into his daughters room to find Natasha all cuddled up to his daughter in bed isn't what he wants to see this morning, he take a seat at the chair by y/n deck.

Tony drops something off the deck which makes a loud bang, waking both y/n and Natasha up.

"Oh your both awake perfect" Tony says getting off the chair biting into his apple.

"Natasha" y/n says confused as she knows she fell asleep next to Wanda but has woken up next to Nat.

"I couldn't leave you on your own, after the argument we had" Nat says looking at y/n and then looking up at Tony, "Tony I know you have rules in place, but I couldn't let you're daughter go sleep in the state she was In, so I stayed with her the night and I'm sorry" Natasha says coving for y/n having Wanda in her bed before Natasha

"I appreciate you apologising but please do let this happen again, you know the rules" Tony says to Nat and his daughter.

Y/n PoV

I'm laying in bed confused as fuck, I know for a fact I fell asleep in Wanda arms last night but I've woken up to Nat in bed with me, and she just lied to my dad about sleeping with me cause of the argument we had, but I remember her not talking to me and Wanda putting me to bed and everything not Nat or did I just dream that Wanda did that.