Lit Exit

After my long treatment, the doctor prepares breakfast for us at his house, and after we ate, he brings Puro and me to the front. He said he had to give us something, I just assumed he was just going to say goodbye and let us on our way. "So... before you two go, I have some stuff for you, because were you two actually going to try to leave by yourselves without any supplies?! how irresponsible! So, you have me acting like your mother or something??

The Doctor lectured us, and we laughed. "Here, take this stuff. You will need it. You should really be thanking me!" He shoved the gear to us both. "Thank you, Doctor." Puro and I spoke. "That's more like it. So polite." "Of course," Puro said, trying to be fancy. "And, hey, thanks for breakfast," I said to the tall doctor.

Doctor K Scratched the back of his head. And what I'd assume, smiling.

"Hmm, so... you have nutrition, covers, and cushions." "Thank you very much, for your empathy." "Please, Stop thanking me, it's getting quite repetitive, I understand." The Doctor raised his hands. "Sorry, I just like to be nice, doctor," Puro replied.

Puro was so sweet; I love that about him. "Well. Have a lovely life out there, boys. Remember the phones I gave you, use them anytime you want. The Doctor then waved goodbye, to us as we walked slowly to the exit. "This is it... Puro..." as I held puro's paw in my own, getting closer to the white light, we could see and feel the green grass under our paws, as we walked out. "It's so... beautiful," Puro whispered, in awe.

"Human, you made me so happy," Puro smiled, bigger than he's ever had before.

"I never felt so free since the time I discovered the library... this has been my imagination, that I would leave to see the world, the real world. But... I was always too weak, which is why I wanted a human host so badly, a strong one, whom I could assimilate to go, but you, when I saw you push open those doors, I was upset at first, but then, I started to form a bond, I... gave up the idea of Transfurring you, you were too special to me..." Puro again rubbed his face against my fur.... "you're my special human..." I noticed that his voice was toned down. I found myself flushed; I never felt this way before.

"Thank you, for coming human." Puro was happy, I was too. "Puro, thank you too, when woke up in that capsule room, I was confused and alone, I had to work alone for a while. I faced many poverties, and troubles, I didn't know where I was, or what I was doing. My only priority was trying to leave, and go back home. When I got to the library, I saw you, I was afraid of you at first, because, I thought you would try and take me away too, but you're different. You helped me and explained everything. You were loyal, you kept your word. We did it. See?"

"Yeah... I... we did it human," Puro looked at the yellow sun, and looked back at me, "Maybe... maybe I'm not so hopeless..." "No, Puro, you were never hopeless, you were just on your own and unfaithful." "Yes, I think I finally see that now. I'm... quite pleased with myself. I'm a super Puro!" He seemed happier already, so cute. "Yes, you are. My, super Puro." I told him, my eyes shimmered as the sunbeam hit my blue eyes.