dollhouse (mileven) - <3

welcome to pain paradise again , luv u .

.

TW :: MENTIONS OF SELF HARM, RAPE, ABUSE , SEX , SUICIDE , SUICIDAL ATTEMPTS AND ANGST .

.

Holly's pov

i gulped as the phone rang loudly . i answered the phone with “hello , this is the wheelers” i heard a short silence and a shuffle “hello this is Jim Hopper, is Ted Wheeler there?” he asked politely . “yes, iʼll get him ... DAD!” he go out the lazy-boy and answered the phone. “weʼve been informed that you have done bad things . including child abuse and rape of two children , a woman named 'Miranda Whopper' has helped you correct ?” he stated coldly “n-no of course not” he lied .

*later*

HOPPER POV

"were here " the other policeman said to me. "i know" i said and got out the car. i knocked and Karen opened up the door . “o-oh hello ?”  she stated , worried. “we need to see ted” i said plainly . she just nodded and called for him . so he came over to us and i grabbed my handcuffs and said “You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you?” . “WHAT ? YOU CAN'T ARREST ME?” Ted yelled as el and mike ran down stairs . “dad?” el said confused . her lips were swollen and so were mikes , her hair messy and her cheeks flushed . “im sorry sweetie , this man has done bad, bad things“ i said feeling bad for her and mike to witness this . she was shocked , but mike just nodded and they walked away . i took Ted into the police car and left . knowing he would be put away for a long time . these kids have been through so much .

.
.
.

Mike's pov

finally time that sick bastard i have to call my dad was put away . im thanking my lucky stars . he raped nance and got a woman to rape me . he hurt us constantly , always physical , sexual or mentally abused us . it hurt everyday he would touch nance . and she would touch me , the flashbacks of being slapped, body shamed , called terrible names . choking and fighting , crying and sobbing . feeling completely alone , i sometimes wished i could stay at wills all the time, but no u can't . it all has to do with why im so cold . Hopper .. he hates me i know , but he's been more of a dad to me than my own . i love my mom . she never wanted us to go through this . i know she didn't . i looked at my fresh cuts on my wrist , i wished pain didn't make me feel alive . i just am so happy nancy is moving out , she just turned 18 . i can't wait till iʼm 18 . i sat on my bed with a locked door . hugging my knees , thinking about everything that hurts , thinging about wanting to die everyday . iʼve attempted it but nancy found me, . i never told anyone , not even el . only me and Nancy know . I think el is ready to have sex . . but im scared after what the Miranda woman did to me . i was interrupted by a rock hitting my window . i saw el and a rope . she threw it to me and she climbed the rope . “have you been crying ” she asked . “no! no i haven't” i shook my head ...

.

im sorry, like really . that hurt me to write . idk .... idk why i did . anyway 😭😭💖

yours truly, liv