what a time (mileven) - <3

hiiiii Julia inspires me smm !! so here's the mileven chapter i promised. ;)

.

"you clinged to my body like you wanted it forever, what a time, what a time, what a time, for you and i"

"mike?" the girl called for her boyfriend, voice shaking. "yeah?" he asked knowing what was next. "what are we?" she paused, "it's been two years, a-and, we had sex mike!" she said a tear slipping out, as she finished.

she tried to act strong, but really, her legs were shaking, throat was dry, she also felt nauseous. she felt weak.

"el... i-i don't know, okay! i have not a fucking clue why u make me feel like this. we hurt each other two years ago. what are we eleven?!" he almost screamed, confused just as she was. "MIKE I-" she was cut off. "no el, it's time, what a time we had right ?" he paused, thinking...? "but i love you . what a time we had together, but this has to be the ending. i know it makes no sense, and i think about it, but it's done, we can't. iʼll ALWAYS cherish what we had. i promise" he felt a warm, salty tear sip down his cheek. "i think about it too" she sighed.

"i admit it, that i think about it sometimes"

el smiled as flashbacks entered her mind.

"y-yeah, i, I missed you too" Mike said nodding, with a smile, setting the glasses down.

.

"surfs up Romeo!"

.

"MIIIIKEEE!" she yelled giggling, "S-STOP TICKLING MEEE"

.

"no funny business wheeler" hoppers voice said, as he glaired at mike. "y-yes sir"

.

"no funny business huh? good thing you didn't promise" el giggled pulling him closer to her, kissing his lips passionately.

.

""EL!" he yelled for his princess " Lucas yelled pretending to be mike. "not cool dude" mike said rolling his eyes.

.

"mucas is making out" mike teased. "maybe we should be too" el smiled giggling. "oh, okay- yeah I'm cool with that" mike said trying to play it cool. but he then pulled her closer, smashing his lips on hers.

.

then the friendship memories.

.

"thanks mike" she smiled. "anytime el"

.

"what a lie it was huh el?" mike spat at the wall, all alone, besides his thoughts of course .

"i wanted her forever. but that's over."

.
.

UHHH SORRY MY GUY 😔😔😔

yours truly, liv <\3