on purpose (fillie) - <3

OOH HI ITS LIV :) thanks for reading still, my darlings ! ❤️

.

“but i guess we did it on purpose”

.

Finnʼs POV

here i was, yet again. on the phone with the one and only girl for me. but i canʼt be the one for her. when itʼs dark, she leads me. and i push her away yet again. i want everything to be okay. like it was a year ago. when i didnʼt hurt everything and everyone in my vision. i was snapped out my thoughts as the sweet voice of her echoed the room, from the device i held shakily in my hand.

“finn?” she said softly. “millie?” i replied, just as calm as she was. “itʼs worth the wait, you are worth the wait” she emphasized the word “you” as she spoke, she soon continued. “iʼm making sure u get help, i won't let u live like this finn.” she finished. i stayed silent, nodding, forgetting i was on the phone. “why?” i questioned her. “because finn, i love finn wolfhard. and not who you are right now. i wonʼt let you stay as this person.” she stated, love in her voice, but also ... fear ?

“i .... i want to be finn wolfhard again” in stated tears blurring my vision. “then iʼll help you finn” she stated. a smile crept on to my face, i felt something i havenʼt in awhile.... hope.

.
.

*two weeks later*

“finn, you can do this.” she looked at me smiling. “okay millie, i love you. and thank you for helping me baby” i said love filled my eyes. “i love you aswell finn wolfhard, and i helped for you— for us, baby.” she said, then placing a delicate kiss on my lips. “goodbye now finn” “goodbye, when will you visit” he asked hope in his voice . “not too often, but i will” she smiled and waved, walking away with my family.

“you can do this finn”

her words echoed through my head, softly caressing my thoughts.

.
.

hey ! so i hope this was slightly enjoyable atleast . but i love u all and wanted to say thank you to anyone who reads ! <3 and i will write some mileven soon bbys !

yours truly, liv