deja vu (fillie) - <3

i like the way this came out tbhhhhh. so enjoy <3

TW :: alcohol, bar,

MILLIE POV

"weʼre here mills" steve said getting my attention . "okay baby" i smiled . we walked in the bar ready to drink , since we both had a bad day at work. i walked to the bar a sudden feeling of ... deja vu washed over me .

"do you get deja vu oh?"

"weʼre here mills" finn said beaming his beautiful smile at me . "okay baby" i said getting out the car and intertwining our fingers . "you know i love you right?" he said kissing my forehead. "yes and i love you too" i said giggling . finn got fired today , and well we went to the bar since my work was like shit today too . he asked the bartender for 2 shots of tequila . which meant we would need a driver . but that doesn't matter right now . he passed me a shot and i drank it down, leaning my head back . soon we got more , and more , and shit even more . by the time it was about 1 am we were wasted .

i pulled him to the dance floor and we danced . the music blasted and all i could feel was finn against me . his hot breath hitting my neck, his lips connecting to my neck , sucking my sweet spot . i giggled as we we stumbled out of the bar . my lips connecting to his lips . "i am so in love with you" he whispered against my lips soflty . "i love you finn wolfhard ." i smiled and kissed his cheek . "i love you more millie" he said bringing his lips to mine .

"i know you get deja vu"

NARRARATOR POV

it was this very same bar, everything was ... the same . the same as 2 years ago when her and finn stumbled out the bar , so in love , but also the same now that they're apart . the world took them apart , but little did they know ..

MILLIE POV

i looked at the bartender, he looked familiar . steve ordered two drinks for us , two shots of tequila . and suddenly i realized what song was playing . 'deja vu' by olivia rodrigo .

"do you get deja vu mills?" the bartender asked me . "hu-?... finn?" i said and he smiled .

flashbacks, of everything .

i walked in the front door to Finnʼs apartment , and i felt a pair of arms pick me up and twirl me around . "hi darling"

.

"I KNOW YOU GET DEJA VU" finn sang but yelling at the same time . "I KNOW YOU GET DEJA VU OH" i yelled giggling .

.

"baby i love you so so so so much" he giggled carrying my bridal style to the bedroom . he threw me to the bed , leaning over me to kiss my jawline . "i love you too finnie" i smiled , proudly ?

.

"BABE STOP THAT TICKLES" i yelled laughing loudly . "THATS THE POINT MILLIE BOBBY BROWN" he yelled tickling my stomach .

.

finn got down on one knee and pulled out a box , "no baby iʼm not proposing , yet ... but i can say one thing . i got this ring so i could promise you , that one day youʼll be my bride . i love you millie, on your bad days, good days , i love you everyday , and i love everything about you darling . please accept my promise ?" he said as tears fell down his cheeks , happy tears i think . i used the pad of my thumb to wipe them away . "yes finnie , i will, and baby i love you too " i said leaning down to kiss him softly . tears of happiness streaming down my flushed cheeks.

.

"promise ." .... "you promised me finn" i said a single tear falling down my cheek . my boyfriend walked away to the bathroom to let us talk . "yea i know . but i wasn't the one who ended us millie" he paused "you did , you said you weren't enough for me and i fucking begged for you to stop , because i still love you now ." he hissed . "finn" i stopped myself for a minute , "i love you too . iʼm with fucking Steve to forget you wolfhard . you never left my mind , sadie and caleb would get so mad at me . telling me to let go , but something told me not to ." i finished as he pulled me in for a kiss . "millie , i always wanted your name to be millie wolfhard" he said wiping my tears with the pads of his thumbs . "iʼve always loved you" he smiled .

Steve walked back to us and snapped "millie you cheated" . "im sorry" i shaked my head ."i can't love you when i love finn, and always have , since the day we met in that cafè" she sighed

.

i wanted to go to this new cafè, so here i am . i walked in and saw this boy... around my age , his skin pale, hair dark like his eyes, freckles dashed across his pink cheeks, his lips a blush pink and so soft looking . "hi, what would you like?" he asked taking note at what i wanted . "and your name please ?" he looked at me with a smile . "millie, and can i have a vanilla iced coffee ." I paused, "and what's your name" i continued with a friendly smile. "finn, finn wolfhard.. nice to meet you millie"

5 minutes later *

"vanilla iced coffee for millie" she heard the same boy yell . she walked towards him, he handed me my drink and a piece of paper.

it was his number .

.

"you know millie, iʼd do it all , iʼd do it all again" he said staring in my eyes . "here, my number just in case you lost it" he said with a smile. "my shift is over" he said walking away .

"im sorry Steve, this is over" i said walking to the door, "iʼll call sadie to get me" i said walking out . finn was gone , but i just dialed sadie .

20 minutes later*

"hey!" sadie yelled from her window . "hi" i smiled . "so u saw finn ??! tell me everything" she said as she drove off, our hair in the wind . that song playing on the radio .

"i know you get deja vu"

.
.
.

yours truly, liv