i got you <3

(toby and casey are partners in the police force in this one. also i'm realizing a lot of these will be casey marin stories lmao but they'll vary with gxg, gxb, and gxgn)
***
spencer hastings x casey marin (gxb)

third person pov:

casey stood next to toby, the girls behind them. toby had his gun up, pointing between the two "spencer's" in front of them. once aria saw ezra on the ground she ran over to him.

casey just looked between the two girls in front of him. both had their hands in the air with tears streaming down their faces. his hand hovered over his gun which was on his hip unlike toby who already had his out.

he needed to make the right choice. he couldn't fuck this up. he wanted to end this.

he was tired of watching his sister, the girls who were like sisters to him, and his fiancée go through this torture.

he genuinely couldn't tell alex and spencer apart. his brain turned trying to figure out how to decipher them.

"toby put your gun down."

toby looked at his partner,"what? are you crazy marin?"

hannah stepped in,"casey don't do anything stupid."

"i'm not! toby just put the gun away! please."

toby sighed before slipping the gun back into his holster.

casey took one step closer to the twins. the rest of
then watched while holding each other.

the one on the left spoke first,"casey it's me! it's spencer!"

then the other,"no! don't listen to her!" she said with pleading eyes,"look at me, you know me," everyone just looked at each other. casey still was looking between them,"you guys, seriously after everything we've been through," the one on the right continued.

"god, you really do believe what you're saying?"they all looked at the one on the left,"you're crazy."

the one on the right just looked at the other in disbelief. she was breathing heavily as she turned back to casey,"please."

casey was still trying to figure out how to tell them apart.

what would only his spencer know?

then he got it.

what they wanted to name their son if they had one.

he took a breath before walking towards the one on the left. he stood in front of her for a moment. she let out a relieved laugh.

with that casey slipped behind her and grabbed her wrists. she struggled a little before casey asked the question,"what do we want to name our son if we have one?"

she was at a loss for words. you could almost see the gears turning in her head.

then the other spencer sniffled and laughed,"casper," casey looked at her along with everyone else. she laughed again while looking right into casey's eyes,"it's a mix of casey and spencer. it's stupid and cheesy but we love it."

casey's eyes softened as he looked at spencer.

his spencer.  

he held eye contact with her as he spoke again,"toby, arrest her," he pushed alex towards toby.

as soon as alex was out of his hold spencer ran into his arms. they held each other tighter than you could imagine.

casey held the back of her head as she sobbed into his shoulder.

he kissed the top of her head,"it's ok spence. it's over. i got you."

***
i really like this one lol
i might right a part two about like when they go home after this trauma lmao