ladies man <3

(this is just a short one ab all the girls having a crush on casey, but not hanna ofc lol and emily just agrees he's attractive. also ali's in this one even though they're still in high school)
***
the liars x casey marin (gxb)

third person pov:

all the girls were at hanna's for a sleepover. they say around the kitchen counter talking about the latest rumors that we're going around rosewood high.

when they heard the front door close they turned to see casey walking towards the kitchen in his baseball uniform.

the top three buttons undone revealing his silver chain. his hair was messy and slightly damp. his eye black was smeared over his cheeks.

the girls couldn't help but stare.

"hey case, how was the game?" hanna asked. when she couldn't make it to his games she always made sure to ask. she was a supportive sister.

"good, we won 7 to 3," he grabbed a water from the fridge and turned around to see the other four girls staring at him. he laughed a little,"hey guys."

each of them blushed before averting their eyes away from boy in front of them.

"hi casey," they all mumbled.

he laughed again before turning to his sister,"i'm gonna go take a quick shower."

"ok, we were gonna order pizza, mom left money for it, is that okay with you?"

"yeah sounds good," he took one last look at the girls and their flustered states before heading upstairs.

hanna scoffed,"you guys are ridiculous. you're so obvious."

ali sighed,"sorry that you're brother is the hottest guy in rosewood."

hanna made a face,"ew."

aria chimed in,"i know i'm seeing ezra, but i would be lying if i said i didn't have a crush on him in middle school...and maybe still do."

"he's smart, athletic, nice, and hot as hell hanna, you can't blame us," spencer continued.

hanna groaned,"oh my god! please stop calling my brother hot, em help me out here."

emily's eyes went wide,"oh um well, even though i would never try anything with him, i can't deny the fact that he's attractive."

the rest of the girls laughed while hanna punched the bridge of her nose,"i hate you all."

~time skip~

eventually casey came back downstairs, in just his shorts.

when hanna saw him walk into the kitchen her eyes went wide,"casey! put on a shirt please!"

once the girls heard this they all turned to look at him. they looked like they we're about to drool.

casey just smirked,"sorry hanna. i'll be back," he turned around and ran back upstairs to get a shirt. little did they know he did that on purpose. and their reactions were exactly what he was going for.

spencer had manage to sneak a picture and aria noticed,"spence you better send that picture to us."

she nodded and looked at her phone,"sending it to the group chat right now."

***
a quick one while i think of some new ideas
please lmk if u have any ideas :))