-7-

"Sure, I'm cool with it."

Felix closed the call, fixed his hair, and pressed the FaceTime button instead.

Jisung didn't answer straight away, too busy overthinking about his hair and outfit to notice the ringing. It was late and he had gotten ready for bed about two hours ago, so his hair was messy and he was in his pyjamas (really just an old hoodie and shorts comfortable enough to sleep in). He knew he couldn't leave Felix like that, so he sucked up his appearance and answered the call.

Felix on the other hand was an anxious mess. He'd never showed his face on social media and it was the first time Jisung would ever see him. Felix didn't have his makeup on so he wasn't covering the multitude of freckles that decorated his face. Ever since he had arrived in Korea he had always been advised to hide them, whether by wearing a mask or covering them with makeup, and he was scared Jisung would think they looked ugly or unnatural. He tried his best to fix his fluffy purple hair before his call was accepted.

Felix fixed his glasses and eventually looked and saw Jisung's face appear on his screen. He looks so cute...

Jisung accepted the call and an image appeared on his screen. A boy, definitely not in his 40s, was looking towards a mirror and fixing his hair. Jisung decided not to say anything and just stared at Felix, taking in his appearance. At that moment, all Jisung wanted to do was run his hands through Felix's purple hair to see if it truly was as fluffy at it looked. At the moment, he couldn't get a good look at the boy's face but he could take in his side profile, and boy was it pretty. His face looked so perfectly structured and his features looked so defined yet so soft.

Jisung's thoughts all stopped when Felix finally turned to the camera. They both just stared at each-other, shocked at just how pretty the other was..

"Lix.. are those freckles?"

Felix panicked, his mind immediately thinking the worst. Jisung didn't like them. He thought they were ugly, unnatural, odd. This call was a complete mistake-

"If they are, they're so fucking pretty. You're so pretty."

"What?"

"I said it. They look so good on you, and with your purple hair it makes you look like a fairy! You're really pretty Lix, you should post pictures of you if you're comfortable with it."

Felix's heart started beating way faster than before, and he tried, and failed, to hide the blush spreading across his cheeks. He hid his face in his hands and heard Jisung laugh softly, making his heart feel even more flustered.

"Hey don't hide, seeing you flustered is my new favourite thing! You're so cute."

"Oh my gosh, don't say things like that.."

After that, the two kept talking late into the night. They talked about anything and everything, and they got to know each-other pretty well from then on.

The two boys had switched to lying on their beds with their phones propped up on a spare pillow while charging and Felix was in the middle of explaining how he had accidentally been handed mashed potatoes instead of vanilla ice cream in a shop the day they were filming a new commercial when he heard soft breathing coming from the boy on the other line. He looked and couldn't help but break out into a fond smile at the sight.

Jisung was fast asleep, his cheeks puffed out with one squished against the mattress. Unknown to Jisung, Felix had taken multiple screenshots during the call, but this one was by far his favourite.

"Han Jisung, I promise I'll try my best to make you fall for me like I did for you."

And with that, Felix slowly drifted off to sleep too, leaving the call open so they would hopefully wake up together as well.

——————

Lowkey might be my favourite chapter so far, it's so cute :(

Anyways I'm curious, are you guys okey with this format and type of story or would you like more stories like my other Jilix book?

I personally don't mind, I love writing either, I'm just curious as to what you all prefer~