-8-

Jisung woke up first. It was still pretty early in the morning but he managed to wake up right before sunrise, which he was grateful for. Ever since he was young he had the habit of waking up, making himself a drink, and sitting out in the balcony to watch the sunrise.

For a second, he forgot he was still in a call and grabbed his phone to play some music while he got the drink ready, but as soon as he saw the screen, he was met with Felix still sound asleep.

He looked so cute..

Jisung took a screenshot and decided to stay in call. He prepared his drink and made his way over to the table on his balcony. Jisung propped his phone in front of his cactus Jupiter so it would face the sky but also show him as he sat on a chair to the side of the table.

Soon after, he heard noise from the other line and looked to see Felix sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning sleepyhead"

Jisung saw as Felix briefly panicked but calmed down soon after when he found his phone. He smiled at Jisung and greeted him.

"Hey, you didn't leave the call."

"Oh? Did you want me to?"

Felix's eyes widened and he vigorously shook his head no. Jisung laughed, making it clear he was just teasing the boy.

"Are you waiting for the sunrise?"

"Yep, it should be in about 5-10 minutes, I wanted you to see it too."

Felix blushed at that and laid back down. The two talked for a bit about their plans for the day, but then the sun began peaking out behind the mountains and they both fell silent and just watched.

It felt like such an intimate moment for them. Jisung had always thought time during sunrises and sunsets were one of the most romantic settings, and here he was with Felix, the first person he had shared this moment with.

As for Felix, he really didn't know where to look. The sunrise was stunning, it always was, but Jisung was that and more.. Jisung was like his sunrise, brightening up his days with every text message. He settled on switching between the two, and they both sat in complete silence for a good 10 minutes.

"Hey Ji?"

Jisung was a bit startled by the sudden voice, but he turned towards Felix and tilted his head slightly.

"Thank you for sharing this moment with me. Thank you for accepting my invitation to call. And most importantly, thank you for simply responding to my messages."

Felix flashed him the softest smile Jisung had ever seen, and he knew then, he was starting to fall for the boy.

"You're welcome Lix."

•••••••

13,491 likes@lixlixbok cute baby ❤️ @j

13,491 likes
@lixlixbok cute baby ❤️ @j.uno.reverse.card

@min_only.cats_ho umm this is cute and all but Jisung you have a lot to explain.
@j.uno.reverse.card there's nothing to explain, we just video called yesterday.

@binsterboi my ship <3

@joong Felix he's so cute!! Who is he?
@lixlixbok my bf but he doesn't know it yet 😁
      @j.uno.reverse.card 👁👄👁
      @lixlixbok 👁🫦👁

View 932 more comments..

•••••••

@j.uno.reverse.card
Lix you posted a picture of me,
can I post one of you?

Only if you're comfortable with it
of course, I know you haven't
shown your face here before yet

@lixlixbok
Mmmm only if you took a
cute one!

@j.uno.reverse.card
I'm sure all pictures of you
are cute babe

@lixlixbok
Babe..-

•••••••

(But with purple hair, I tried editing it but um

(But with purple hair, I tried editing it but um.. not showing that ever..)

27,294 likes
@j.uno.reverse.card cuter baby ;) ❤️ @lixlixbok

@lixlixbok HDISHDJAGDUSGDJSGDJSKSHDJWHDJWHDKAHDKHA

@jinniehwang NO WAY, THAT'S FELIX?? HOLYYYYYY
@j.uno.reverse.card back off 🔪
@binsterboi so you'd be that kind of boyfriend, noted
     @lixlixbok AAAAAAAAHDKSHDJSHDJAGE

View 2,396 more comments..

—————

Okay so I actually had a cactus called Jupiter, it had the prettiest little flowers :(