-18-

Using this as the pic cuz I'm really freaking proud of my day6 set 😌

I know I need to level them up but I'm broke okay?!

——————

Felix and Jisung were in the car for a few hours. Not because the place Felix had in mind was far, but because the traffic was awful. Normally the drive would only take 30-45 minutes but the snow had gotten a lot heavier and the streets were flooding with it and people were rushing to get home before the condition the roads were in would get worse.

"Lix maybe driving there wasn't the best idea." Felix turned to Jisung and shot him an apologetic smile to which the boy laughed and turned his head. "Eyes on the road pretty boy, I don't feel like dying on our first date." "Sung we haven't moved from this spot for 10 minutes." Jisung's eyes widened in realisation. Had it really been ten minutes already?

"Huh, guess our first date will be stuck in a traffic jam. I brought some snacks with me in case something like this happened." Jisung pulled out an assortment of snacks from his bag. Chocolate bars, two different flavoured crisps, and matcha pocky sticks.

"First off, we're almost there. Secondly, matcha flavour? I've never tried that one before." At that, Jisung's eyes widened and he immediately opened the pocky box, claiming it was the best kind out there. He shoved one into Felix's mouth and watched the boy bite into it cautiously. "Woah, it's really good.." Jisung smiled and placed the rest of the snacks back in his bag. They spent the rest of the car ride eating the pocky sticks while Felix drove.

They arrived at an outdoor parking lot, Jisung still unable to tell where they were, and Felix was about to get out of the car when the boy stopped him.

"Lix wait!" Felix turned around and saw Jisung with a smirk on his face. He reached into the box and pulled out a pocky stick. "There's one left, but there's two of us. Wanna share?"

Felix blushed and nodded, knowing Jisung didn't mean they'd just snap it in half. He slowly closed the car door and leaned closer to Jisung, who placed the end of the pocky in his mouth. Felix slowly bit the opposite end, and kept doing this until he was right in front of Jisung, who was smiling. He tried saying 'kiss me' without letting go of the pocky, so that's just what Felix did, sort of.

A small peck before he stole the rest of the pocky.

"FELIX!! A real kiss!" Felix could hear the pout in Jisung's voice as he got out of the car, leaving the boy whining for him to come back. Jisung watched as Felix skipped away happily and he sighed, getting out to follow.

After that whole incident, the pair soon arrived at an outdoor food court. Jisung had never been here, but Felix had, and he had to admit it looked a hundred times more beautiful with snow falling around them. The fairy lights that hung connecting all the stalls looked even more ethereal and there weren't as many people around so they could fully enjoy the scenery without having some kids screaming and yelling at each-other to distract them. The two walked hand in hand and spotted a burger stall. They both looked at each-other and nodded, silently agreeing to have a race to the food stall. Loser pays.

"1..2..3!!"

The boys ran as fast as they could and in the end, Jisung was the loser. He payed for their meals, as well as for some hot coffee for the weather. They had no trouble finding a place to sit so they made their way to one of the picnic tables right by a large open area. The owners of the food court had bought more land than they needed, only realising after setting up all their stalls, so they decided to use that space as a mini playground for the kids which instead of being covered with swings, slides, and other normal playground stuff, was covered with toys for the snow.