Getting to an agreement

No one's POV

Elizabeth was freaking out inside her head so she decided to get up and get food because it always calmed her down ." I'ma get a bowl of popcorn. Want any?" Elizabeth questioned. "Sure. No butter extra salt" The questioning female responded while petting Ginger. Ginger was Cadence's favorite cat out of Elizabeth's cats. " I know, I know, " Elizabeth said while making the popcorn in the microwave. " Hey, Eli. Can you get me a Dr. Pepper while you're over there?" Said Cadence looking over at Elizabeth. "Sure," Said Elizabeth, getting the popcorn ready. Then Elizabeth got everything ready and went over to the fridge and grabbed a Dr. Pepper and a Ruby Red Squirt. Then she grabbed Cadence's popcorn and drink and gave it to her saying " Here you go. " ''Thanks Eli, and for letting me come over. I swear my parents are about to drive me fucking crazy." Cadence said angrily "Anytime! You know you're always aloud over here. Ginger loves your attention." Elizabeth responded, sitting back down. Pulling the blanket that the two were sharing back over her, put the soda on the table beside her, patting her lap for Karma to come sit back in her lap (which he did), and put the popcorn bowl next to her. "Wanna press play?" Elizabeth said " Ya, sorry. Before I do that I want to talk to you about something" Cadence said responding "Is something wrong?" Elizabeth said as she was turning toward the other female on her couch. Cadence sighed and said " No, I've just been meaning to ask you something." "Mk, what is it? Did I do something wrong?" " You did nothing wrong. Your perfect" Cadence said as she patted Elizabeth's head " Ok, then what up?" " Eli, would you like to be my girlfriend?" "What?!" "I know you'd fall out of love" Cadence said as she got up, put Ginger down, and was about to walk out of the door. Before she could walk out of the door, Elizabeth got up quickly, put the cat that was once on her lap down, and back-hugged her crush and kissed her cheek. "Huh? I thought you stopped liking me?" "Never, as much as I have tried to get rid of you these past 9 fucking years. I just couldn't. I never would have dreamed you liked me back tho" Elizabeth responded with a light smile. Cadence laughed, turned around, and hugged Elizabeth back as she responded " Thank fucking god. I thought I was long out of your brain " Na, never. I would gladly be your girlfriend.-" Elizabeth responded with a big smile "-Back on the couch to continue the show that we've together finished 13 times?" "Yup! Cuddles?" Cadence responded still laughing "Always" Elizabeth responded breaking the hug and picked Cadence up "What are you doing?" Cadence asked, about to kick and punch Elizabeth "Nothin" Elizabeth responded, setting the both of them down, pulling the drinks and popcorn closer to them, pulled the blanket over them, and wrapped her arms around the smaller female in her lap "This ok?" "Ya, perfect" Cadence responded while pressing play to Demon Slayer. The cats were less than impressed but once they realized both of them could fit on Cadence's lap AND they would get a lot of love, they were happy.