Yeash

After both of them were in agreement that they were dating, they went to Elizabeth's house after they finished their popcorn and drinks. They got ice cream on the way there so that Elizabeth's nerves could calm down. She was freaking out, so much so that Cadence had to drive. That didn't work so they decided that they were gonna be together for around a month then they would tell the family. During that month, Cadence was at Elizabeth's apartment almost every night and had dates 3 times each week. They went to places that only the two of them would know or they would go in costumes so they wouldn't get caught by anyone. Every day that those two shared was a day that had new and different memories to share and tell people about. Both of them cherished their shared time and loved every second of it. This is on one of the stargazing dates. "Thanks Eli, this is amazing" Cadence said, looking up at the sky "You know I never mind spending time with you." Elizabeth said in response to Cadence. " Would you mind if I stayed at your place tonight?" Cadence asked "What would you like for breakfast Cadi?" Elizabeth asked in her response, "Waffles please." Cadence responded as she texted her mom after she placed a kiss on her lover's cheek. "Waffles it is" Elizabeth said a little flustered. Cadence laughed and Elizabeth pulled Cadence closer and took out her phone and took a picture. "What was that for? You know I don't like pictures" Cadence asked. " Either a photo album or a scrapbook. You're gonna hate to get used to it. Sorry?" Elizabeth said not looking up from her phone. Cadence got flustered right when Elizabeth turned to her and started hugging her. The fluster normally went to the taller adult, not the shorter one. So when it did happen, Elizabeth would normally sneak a picture and then comfort her girlfriend. "Back to my place and cuddlee?" Elizabeth asked, expecting the other female's answer while getting up. "YESSSS! I get to see your animals. YAY!!" Cadence responded by sprinting to the younger female's car "Ok, ok, Calm down love." Elizabeth responded to the older girl's happiness and tried running after her. Elizabeth got there 10 minutes before Cadence and started the car. "How'd you get here so fast?" Cadence asked pouting while getting into her car "When you run up and down a court for a while, run past bases to catch balls and to get points, and run to dive and hit the ball you get used to running and eventually start to get faster." Elizabeth said driving away to go back to her apartment. Elizabeth did 4 sports, Basketball, Softball, Volleyball, and Soccer. All of them involve a lot of running so of course she is a fast runner On the other hand Cadence only did track, which she was VERY good at. "Touche, why do you always have a good point?" "Philosophy. Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream sounds good?" "Along with cuddles, the best date, and a fucking five star restaurant? Is something special happening today?" "No, am I not allowed to take my girlfriend on good dates?" "You always are, this just seems. I don't know, fancy?" "You have a point but I thought it should be the best for you." Cadence got very flustered while Elizabeth laughed a little bit and pulled into her parking spot at the apartment parking lot. When they got out of the car, Elizabeth picked up Cadence and started to walk to her apartment. Cadence got extremely red and hid in Elizabeth's shoulder. After she opened her apartment she set Cadence down on the couch and said "I'mma get changed, you want a hoodie or smth?" "Just one of your hoodie's, please," said Cadence, laying down on the couch petting Ginger. Elizabeth nodded and went into her bedroom and got one of her over-sized hoodies and gave it to Cadence, she got a nod in response. Cadence went and got changed in Elizabeth's bathroom while Elizabeth got changed into a pair of Spandex and an over-sized hoodie.

Cadence's hoodie :

Elizabeth's Hoodie :