Short update

Then she grabbed her book and read until Cadi, Noah, and Evan got let out. The passenger door opened and Cadi said, " Hey!". The door behind her and the door behind Cadi opened and Noah, Evan, and Cadi sat down. Elizabeth said, " Hey guys, there's doughnuts on the center console feel free to have one." She gave Noah and Evan the Mountain Dews in her lap. Noah got suspicious and said, "Why are you being so nice and why are you in a dress?" while grabbing a doughnut. Evan and Cadi grabbed a doughnut. Elizabeth responded, "I had work, Esther brought me doughnuts, and I was already going to go to the gas station. Are you saying I'm mean?". Elizabeth started driving after the doughnuts were on Cadi's lap and she took a drink of her Monster. Cadi said, " It's her way of thanking you or spoiling you. Evan, for being Noah's boyfriend and allowing him to live with you. Noah, spoiling and just because you're you." Evan chimed in, "It's not like you paid me to date him." Elizabeth replied, "I'm aware, I'm just grateful that he has someone that won't hurt him and understands how shitty our parents are.". Evan smiled, "I'd never hurt him and if I did, I'd be brutally murdered." Elizabeth smiles, "I'm glad that you know that." Noah chimes in, "Eli! You're scaring the poor boy again!" Cadi says, "He's not wrong, Noah. Me, Esther, and Eli would brutally murder him. We talked about how and where we would hide the body and how to not be caught with no possible way of someone hearing us once all three of us knew you two were dating. We protect you Noah, from anybody and anything." Elizabeth nods.

(295 words, sorry for the short update my brain is still not working)