Holy mother fucking shit

After they got dressed, they sat on the couch (loving the animals), until it was 2 pm. Then they got in the car with the pupachinos, after a 30-min pep talk from Cadence to Elizabeth. Cadence still had to drive tho. She doesn't like driving, especially in Elizabeth's car but she dealt with it, since Elizabeth was shaking because she was so scared. She did it so they didn't end up in the ditch. Once they got to Elizabeth's, she needed to give her loving girlfriend another pep-talk. After that was finished, Elizabeth knocked on the door. After a few minutes, her dad, Jason Kennedy, opened the door and hugged his daughter. " I didn't really think that you would actually come but here you are! YOU ARE IN A DRESS AND HEELS?! What kind of occasion is this? You even brought a friend along. Hey Cadence." Jason said as he was still hugging his daughter. Cadence waved. "Hey, Dad, I know I don't visit often and I know I'm in a dress but can you please let go of me. Coach would kill me if I missed 2 seasons because of a back injury." Elizabeth answered her dad while trying (successfully) making it loose. "You're getting really strong Liz, come in and sorry. Your coach would actually kill me." Jason said laughing a little and let them both into the house then closed the door. Once the two were in the house, Cadence gave the pupachino to Jason and Elizabeth was bombarded with hugs from her mom, Carie Kennedy. "OMG YOU'RE FINALLY HERE!!! I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT WHEN YOU TEXTED ME SAYING YOU WERE GOING TO VISIT!! YOUR EVEN IN A DRESS AND HEELS!! YOU EVEN BROUGHT THE DOG A TREAT!! AND YOU BRING A FRIEND!!!" Carie said excited to see her daughter again. " Ma, I love you but please let go of me. Try and lower your voice too, will ya?" Elizabeth barely said while she was gasping for air. Carie immediately let go of her. " I'm sorry, please sit down. I am just very excited that you came to visit." Carie said, sitting next to her husband (Who was loving their dog, Chuck). Then the two girlfriends sit down. Elizabeth grasped her girlfriend's hand very tightly but not too tight. Elizabeth then took a deep breath and said, " There is a reason for this visit, as you probably figured out already." " What is it Liz? Is something or someone bothering you?" Jason asked as Carie nodded " I do have some big news for you guys and you two have to promise not to freak out or tell anybody, ok?" Elizabeth tried to speak calmly but was still heavily shaking, while her loving girlfriend leaned on her shoulder in an attempt to calm her down ( It worked ). " Ok,we promise, now what is it? Not to be rude or anything but why is she here and leaning on your shoulder?" Carie asked, who is VERY observant. Elizabeth took a deep breath, looked at her girlfriend ( Who nodded and squeezed her hand ), and said " Cadi is here for moral support, another thing, and to calm me and my nerves down." She took a deep breath and continued " Mom, Dad, I am a lesbian and Cadi is my girlfriend. She asked a month ago and I said yes. We have gone on multiple dates and I think she might be the one. I know that it's a little too soon to say, but I've known her for a while and know she isn't going to hurt me, like the ones before." Elizabeth said, almost calmly. "Are you lesbain too?" Jason asked Cadence " No sir, I am bisexual, I mostly sway towards women tho." Cadence responded, hugging her almost crying girlfriend and then whispered in her ear " Baby, it's going to be ok. They haven't even given you a response yet. Everything's going to be ok." She didn't get a response, only tears. Then, still hugging her girlfriend, she turned to see her parents with their arms wide open. Elizabeth, only crying harder, got up from hugging her girlfriend, and ran into her parents' open arms. Only to be pushed away... The only bad flaw about her parents was that they were VERY homophobic. "We were worried that this was what this would be about. Please don't show your face here again." Jason said while Carie nodded and said " We are very disappointed in you. Just find a man and drop the girl" Cadence got so angry and told Elizabeth to wait in the car who, bawling, did. Then she exploded at the love of her life's parents. " YOU FUCKING IDIOT ASSHATS! SHE HAS BEEN WORRYING HER HEAD OFF, HAVING COUNTLESS SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, NIGHTMARES, PANIC ATTACKS, AND IS CONSTANTLY SHAKING BECAUSE YOU TWO AND THIS ENCOUNTER AND ALL YOU DO IS FUCKING FAKE HER OUT?! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR THAT COLD HEARTED TOO YOUR OWN DAUGHTER YOU MOTHER FUCKING CUNTS!!! I SWEAR TO FUCKING ALL MIGHT IF YOU DO SOME OTHER SHIT LIKE THIS OR EVEN TRY AND VISIT HER, I WILL PERSONALLY CALL THE FUCKING COPS YOU IDIOTIC FUCKING DISGRASSES OF PEOPLE!!!" Then Cadence stormed out, slammed the door, (after flipping off her lover's parents) calmed down, and went to check on her lover in the car.