𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

'Being a hero, you're expected to save everyone when you can't, but as a villain you're consisdered as person without feelings. The villain is always the person that children are scared of, yet are understanded by adults. As we grow, we often see that the hero is villain that others fear from the other side, but are admired by from the other side.'
  -The author, @writingpromptartisit
--------

I always enjoyed the sun and the many seasons it came by, even by a bad day or even if no one was there to comfort me I could never bring myself to hate the people that left me. If they were there with me, I wouldn't be the same person, I wouldn't be able to validate myself and I wouldn't be able to acheive the greater things I have done. There is on every occasion an exception I can make.

I hate the people who idolise the heroes.
I hate the people that think that villains have no emotions.
I hate the people that think that villains were created from birth.
I hate the people that can't understand the anatgonist.
Why aren't people understanding me?

I've found comfort in Genshin Impact, yet I have never found comfort in a loved one's warmth or embrace. I may be successful, I may be rich, I may be providing for my family, I may be the person you hate or loved.
But I am not the same person you seen.

"Exile! Watch out!"
I couldn't react fast enough, the moment I turned my back to see my friend, a matter of events happened.
BOOM!
Freesia, where are you?
I'm sorry I had to go early, I'm sorry for taking away your-

Droplets of tears fell to my dusted face, I painfully opened my eyes just to see my dearest friend crying and holding me in her arms. My bloodied arms reached out to casp Freesia's face, but I heard these words enter and exit my wounded ears,
"You were never a good friend to me, you never understood me, this is what you deserve"
--
I guess I was a bad person to everyone's eyes.
I never got mercy when I died.
I never got forgiveness.
I didn't get what I want.
So what will do?
If the gods are listening.

Send me to the game that comforted me the most.
That game is
G҉e҉n҉s҉h҉i҉n҉ ҉I҉m҉p҉a҉c҉t҉

I don't want to make the same mistake.

I want to make a world where I am
ムのり.

---
Published in:
21th August 2022

Words:
426 words