𝓢𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓼

I mostly got this meme because I wanted to save my primos on DADDY ZHONGLI'S ASS
---

'ㄖ几乇 爪ㄩ尺ᗪ乇尺 爪卂ᗪ乇 卂 ᐯ丨ㄥㄥ卂丨几, 爪丨ㄥㄥ丨ㄖ几丂 卂 卄乇尺ㄖ.'

What did I do to deserve this?
The only thing I wanted was-

The sounds of chirping and footsteps awoke me from my endless dream. My eyes snapped open, bestowed upon me was miniscule hydro slimes, bouncing up and down, moving left to right. They looked frightened, or at least worried. I sat up and analyzed my outer wear. The outerwear was revealed to be white and glowing. I lifted my hands and followed a white covered, galaxy cape. Similar to Paimon, what era did I go to? Beside my golden etched words left leg, there lied a white blindfold with black words written.

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Eyes of Celestia •°*”˜.•°*”˜

They didn't even consider my opinion on my outfit, white means pure, kind and new. I am certainly not pure nor am I kind and new to Genshin Impact. Come to think of it, what powers do I hold? I stretched my hand out and forced an ounce of will power to emerge from my finger tips. It sparkeled with constellations and.. The power of the elements! I stood up, ignored the continuous pain and imagined an oblivion for me to change my clothes and walk through.

I carefully binded me bind upon my eyes, I clearly saw darkness, yet my eyesight suddenly erupted with colours of a rainbow. I saw my surroundings, yet I still wore a blindfold, that was hella cool! Light blue strings was wrapped around my hands. I thought it was Celestia's way of controlling me or should I say The unknown god's way. I calmed down and I quickly realized about my oblivion. I turned to my side and I immediately saw the oblivion, I walked through the portal and it changed my outfit to suit the era I was sent in by Celestia.

Then it hit me.

Am I the new creator of Genshin Impact-

"Exile, the Eyes of Celestia, do not compare yourself to our creator, Majesty Asmodeus," A robotic voice entered my brain.

Who are you and where did you speak from?

"I am your guide to Teyvat, we are to be gaurding Teyvat from the Abyss and Khanreian subjects," they answered blankly without any break of character.

Then tell me, what era am I in?

"You are currently before the Archon War, you are to travel as a blind woman/man to see our 'future' Archons, orders given and rewards returned by our majesty," They replied straightfowardly, while featuring the names of the 'future' archons.

Orders given and rewards returned? Alright, I can work with that. I'm checking the names.

The Future Archons:
Archon of Anemo: Barbatos- Queen
Archon of Geo: Morax/Rex Lapis- Rook
Archon of Electro: Beelzebul- King
Archon of Dendro: Kusanali- Bishop
Archon of Hydro: Varunada- Bishop
Archon of Pyro: Murata- Knight
Archon of Cryo: Tsaritsa- Knight
Archon of ♓︎●︎●︎◆︎⬧︎♓︎□︎■︎: ズム乇リム- Rook

----
Okay, I only made the Archon's chess pieces up, because I want to make this story more greater than I have written and I want to make this on going.
Good day/night