𝓡𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓰𝓸𝓵𝓭

'I spend several years trying to get inside the brains and hearts of my subjects, listening to the interior monologues in their letters, and when I have to bridge the chasms between the factual evidence, I try to make an intuitive leap to the eyes and motivation of the person I'm writing about.'
-@writingpromptartist

I climbed the mountains to the main city of a particular Chinese civilization, Liyue Harbour. My accomplices was the robotic voice -that was loyal to the ruler of Celestia- contained in my blindfold and a group of elemental slimes. The robot voice told me a story -they sounded annoyed-, while I sat on a rock with a blanket I previously summoned. The slimes were sleeping under the moonlight.
-
Long ago, before Teyvat was created, The 4 Shining Shades was the ones who aided The Primordial One in the creation of humans, plants and animals. Phanes created Teyvat and fought in it for control. This era of Teyvat was called as 'The Old World' and dragons reigned in it, including a great civilization of seelis that we know of today, yet they could fight back. The true lord -Phanes- fought back and forth with the 7 dragon sovereigns, the dragon lords. The original god was assisted with Asmoday to defeat the dragons, and so they battled. Winning each sovereign with scars and wounds, yet victorious. The late god then created 4 gods, one was named as, 'Atziluth,' the second named, 'Beri'ah,' the third, 'Yetzirah,' and fourth, 'Assiah.' Phanes had a crown and wings, given as they were given birth in an egg, their egg shell was used to seperate 2 realities.

One world was called,
Universe

and the other
Microcosm of the world

-_-_-
Huh? Why can't I see more infomation?
"Because Exile, only lower forms of celestian beings have low infomation about Teyvat," They said, while I listened to the cold wind brushing my face.
Am I a low celestian being then?
"Yes, you are, Eyes of Celestia," They informed. "In fact, you haven't even been defeating khanreians nor defending Teyvat from anything."
So how can I become a high celestial being?

.
.
.

"You're clueless aren't you, Eyes of Celestia?" They rhetorically questioned me.
Yes. Yes I am.
"You are very, unexperienced and unprofessional," They pointed out like sherlock.
Wow, you haven't noticed?
Wait! That's rude of you, sacrament! Never thought of you as sherlock.
"I am not familiar with the word, 'sherlock,' but I am taking that as a compliment," They obliviously commented, not knowing the word.
Yes, please take that as a compliment. i pleaded.
"Yes, now sleep Exile," They unknowingly replied comfortably.
Thank you for caring.
.
.
.

"You're welcome, Exile Warrior"

----
Date published:
30th August 2022
Words:
452