𝓐 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓹𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻

-Don't mind the image at the top, just keep reading-
____

I groggily woke up and I immediately felt my chest if my wounds were there.
Pat, pat.
Pat, pat.
Wait a damn minute.
THE F-

"Outlander, before you swear tell me what you are doing in Celestia?"

My eyes looked at the mysterious speaker and my eyes bulged out. That was Asmodeus! Or should I say the time god!
"I- uh, where am I?" I spoke to Asmodeus, as my fingers excitingly moved.
"Did you not hear me?" She questioned, her white hair flowing and her thighs-
Okay I'm going way to far aren't I?

"I'm sorry, I was too confused to comprehend what you were saying," I apologised since she was beautiful yet deadly.
"Hm. You are in Celestia and you do not have a vision as well," She spoke with accordance.
Then it hit me. Those who have visions or those who have contributed to humanity can ascend to god hood.

"I actually don't know, however the only thing I know is that I have no vision what so ever," I answered her, while looking around my surroundings.
"Outlander, you may not know this but you have ascended to god hood, thus meaning that you have contributed, you are going to be sended back to teyvat with powers you would like to have, however I want you to answer my question," She stated with her golden eyes looking to my soul.

The question that shocked me the most.

"The more a person works hard, the harder they fall into their demise,
the more a person steals, the greater the consequences are,
so how are you not affected by your dismay?"

"I have been told that the people who succeed, are the most satisfied,
the people who don't get caught, are the people who everyone fears,
I am a person who are satisfied with their work of art."
I told her with confidence, hoping she'll send me back.

"You are truly an experienced one aren't you, outlander? Celestia needs humans like you, confident and straight forward," She summoned a black square and directly pointed at my rising chest.
"I will grant you the position as..𝕰𝖞𝖊𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖆."

The dark square quickly flew towards me, before I could block and register, pain was flowing through my body.

"Aagh!" I screamed as tears filled my eyes and golden colours entered my veins and stained my sight of vision.

"It's going to be okay, after you are done," She stoicly said and placed outerwear beside my crippling body.

I reached out to the skies, the sun blinded me and the clouds protected me. I wonder, is the sky, moon, sun and clouds real?

I sat up from pain and I grasped my strained hand, what are these symbols? What are these marks? What are they?

The marks burned through my skin and a blind fold latched onto my burnt skin.

I couldn't breathe, my lungs were giving up on me, my body felt numb and on what felt like bloodied ashes of my skin started to attach to my skin.

I screamed in pain and my burning etches burned more and more,"Aagh! What am I feeling?"

My hot tears were the only comfort that held me awake, then the memories started.

"You don't deserve mercy!"

"You were always a nuisance!"

Mum? Is that you?

"Why did you destroy the shoes!"

"Do you know how hard I work?"

Mum, please don't be mad.

"I'm not mad Exile, I'm disappointed at you."

"Why did you hit that poor girl?"

Mum, she cursed our family name-

"That girl never did anything to you!"

"You are a disgrace."

"Look what you did to my body, you should've died."

Mum, I'm sorry.

"You're just like your father, you are not my son/daughter!"

....

"Why don't you visit your mother, huh?"

"She tried her best, she wasn't the best but-"

Shut up.

"She-"

Shut up.

"cared-"

Shut up.

"for-"

Shut up!

"you."

J̸̠̝͋̐́̾ͅŭ̶̟͖̝̌̌̌̆̀͐̅s̵͚̀̔̋͛t̵͍̮̦̫̻̤͂̒͋̉͋̏͝ ̵̜̅̔̽̅̍̈́́ș̵̛̱̺̦̈́̌̎́́̌̊̌̚h̷̟̃́͐̈́u̴̦͎̙̼̓̏̄͂̀͛͘ͅͅt̸̢͉͙͕̜̏̃̃̆̎̉̕͜ ̴̧̦̮͙͖̭̖̘͎̳̉͑͋̂̄̾͋͝u̵̡͑̇̍̇͊̿p̴̹̖̣̯͒͋́̎̀͠͝!̷̳͍̯̠̱͎̯̦̤̔̈́̐̚͝

--

Published date:
21st August 2022

Words:
681 words