Novel introduction

Photo From Pinterest Baozi&Hana on twitter..... 

 "Saving That Villain [Quick Cross]" Author: Prosperous Fingertips
  Copywriting:
  Lin Yuan has been given a mission to save the world, and every world has a vicious and maddened villain who takes destroying the world as his mission, so that the lives of the people are ruined and the people are not living. .
  So he wants to kill the villain in the cradle before the villain grows up, so as to avoid future troubles. Later, Lin Yuan felt that it was not the world that should be saved, but the villain.
  However, Lin Yuan looked at the villain who was naive, indulged in love, and digging into his arms, and sighed melancholy. This task is not to save the world at all, but to 'kill that villain', right?
  Jiyue: I was a little pitiful in the early stage, but I always encountered golden thighs.
  Tips
  1. Silly and sweet, and the brain is filled with dog blood
  . 2. Attack and favor each other, and there is no physical abuse between the two. 1vs1
  3. Shou is always addicted to falling in love and forgets to go to the newspaper office.
  4. The name of the volume is very bloody. The tentative ones include the surrogate lover of the senior brother, the little pet of Lord Mozun, the concubine of the cruel prince, the regent who covets my harem...
  One sentence introduction: The villain always wants to be taken by me. How to win
  content label: system sweet text quick wear cool text
  search keyword: protagonist: Lin yuan, Ji yue ┃ supporting role: ┃others: