Chapter 1 Brother's stand-in lover

Linyuan woke up in darkness, the darkness was boundless , only he himself is bright, except that he can see his own body, everything he sees is chaos.
  Lin Yuan chose a direction and walked for a while, but there was no change in the surroundings, and no objects appeared. After walking for a while, he could not even determine the direction. There was no direction at all in this dark place.

  In front of Lin Yuan, there were streaks of golden light, which concentrated into a small group, and the dazzling golden lights jumped in the light group. Lin Yuan stretched out his hand, and the golden ball of light jumped onto his hand, his voice was ethereal and clear, "Do you want life?"
  "What price?" Even when faced with such an incredible scene, Lin Yuan did not panic. Disappointed, he would not naively think that such a good thing would happen.
  "Save the world."
  If he hadn't paid attention to his image, Lin Yuan would have wanted to dig his ears with his hands. How can it still exist now if it is such a shame to save the world?
  "Saving the world can be exchanged for merit points. If you accumulate enough merit, you can gain life and be reborn."
  According to this unknown golden ball, there will be a vicious and maddened villain in those worlds. Passionate about destroying the world, so that the living beings in those worlds are ruined and the people are living in poverty.
  Linyuan's mission is to enter these worlds that are about to collapse in the future to save those lives and save the world.
  Tsk, for the sake of his little life, all he has to do is stop the mass death in those worlds and accumulate more merits.
  After Lin Yuan agreed, the small ball in his hand slammed into his forehead and disappeared on him. Lin Yuan also lost consciousness.
  When Lin Yuan woke up again, he was in an antique room with simple furnishings, a bed and a table in the middle, with a kettle and cups on it. It looked like it was in an inn. Lin Yuan looked at his clothes, he was wearing a dark blue robe, and there were calluses left by martial arts on his fingers.
  There was a knock on the door, "Brother Lin, are you awake? We have breakfast, and we can leave after eating."
  Lin Yuan responded and opened the door. In front of him was an extraordinary young man with a handsome face. The haggard look on his face did not affect his handsomeness in the slightest, but instead added a touch of decadent beauty, and there was urgency and anxiety in his eyes looking at Lin Yuan.
  Lin Yuan followed this young man named Wei Lingfeng to the next room, and as soon as he entered the door, he smelled a strong herbal smell. Lying on the bed was a handsome and frail young man, his face was pale, and he coughed in a low voice from time to time, which was very pitiful.
  After seeing the main characters, Lin Yuan could learn some memories about them.
  According to memory, this is a dynasty that does not exist in history. The sick and weak young Wei Lingyue lying on the bed in front of him is the protagonist. The two are brothers, and the two are distinguished princes.
  Once Wei Lingfeng was assassinated by an assassin, Wei Lingyue blocked a knife for him at the last minute, but fortunately his life was not serious. After treatment, the injury recovered very well. Just when everyone was relieved, Wei Lingyue suddenly fainted.
  It turned out that there was a highly poisonous smear on the knife, and the imperial doctors were helpless. Wei Lingyue's health was getting worse.
  Wei Lingfeng hated these useless quack doctors, and ordered that if he could not cure his imperial brother, all these people would be buried with Wei Lingyue.
  Just when everyone was desperate, an imperial doctor suggested that perhaps the medical saint of the holy mountain could cure the prince's poison. There are many sects in the martial arts, among which the holy mountain has a unique status. There is a holy medicine in the holy mountain, Jingqihuang, who has a wonderful hand to rejuvenate.