Chapter 3 Brother's stand-in lover

arrived at the foot of the holy mountain, the carriage could not go up, and because it could not disturb the purity of the holy mountain, and to show respect for the medical saint, the servants and guards brought by the two did not follow up the mountain, but left in the village at the foot of the mountain.
  Wei Lingfeng held Wei Lingyue, Lin Yuan carried the various items he bought, and one of Wei Lingyue's secret guards, and the four went up the mountain.
  Lin Yuan was carrying two large bags in his hand. He was very good at medical and martial arts, while his younger junior brother was excellent in medicine and poisoning. Because of his weakness, he could not practice martial arts.
  Wei Lingfeng hugged Wei Lingyue, and Dark Wei Yingyi followed Lin Yuan with various luggage, and passed various psychedelic formations according to his walking trajectory.
  On a flat spot on the mountain, there are several houses surrounded by fences, and various vegetables and herbs are planted. Lin Yuan arrived at the door, and just put down the heavy luggage in his hand, a cyan figure rushed towards him, jumped on top of him, wrapped his arms around his neck, and tucked his legs around his waist, "Senior Brother, Senior Brother, Why did you come back, five days! For five days, you came back five days late, and you don't know how much I miss you."
  In order to make his neck less burdened, Lin Yuan had to support his younger brother in one hand. His butt, supported his body, and put one hand on his back, so that he would not fall down and take him sideways.
  Lin Yuan had a koala hanging on his body, turned his head with difficulty, and introduced to the stunned people, "This is the younger brother Ji Yue, Ji Yue, there are guests here, don't be rude. This is Wei Lingfeng Wei brother, he He is holding his younger brother Wei Lingyue, and the one over there is Ying Yi."
  It wasn't until Lin Yuan spoke, that Ji Yue realized that there were other people beside her, Ji Yue leaned her head on Lin Yuan's shoulder, watching a few people laughing Splendid, "Hello." After saying hello, he began to accuse Lin Yuan of the crime of returning five days late.
  Lin Yuan had a bit of a headache, and the memories and plots about Ji Yue came flooding in, but he didn't have the time to take a closer look right now.
  "Junior brother, greet the guests first. Young Master Wei Lingyue has been poisoned and came to you for treatment. We'll talk about this later, okay?"
  Jiyue looked at Wei Lingfeng who was holding Wei Lingyue, rolled her eyes, laughed slyly, "Then you have to carry me in like he did." The
  veins jumped on Lin Yuan's head, this villain was a little lively. "If I carry you in, how do I get in with this big burden under my feet?"
  "Leave it alone."
  "There are all the food and stuff you asked for."
  Ji Yue frowned a little in tangled, and between the burden and Lin yuan He glanced back and forth on his face several times, hesitantly making up his mind.
  Yingyi is Wei Lingyue's dark guard leader, loyal and loyal. Originally, I was very anxious about the safety of the master, but this so-called apprentice of the medical sage in front of him was still so rambunctious regardless of the occasion, and his life was at stake, but he only cared about laughing and rambling, arrogant and self-willed, if it wasn't for the master's request from him. Medicine, a small commoner, has long since cured him of the crime of disrespect.
  Yingyi's face tightened, "These subordinates will be cleaned up, and please ask the expert doctor to diagnose and treat the master's body earlier."
  Ji Yue, the black-clothed and black-faced man in front of him, took a look and was not interested. Now that the matter has been resolved, Ji Yue smiled and said to Lin Yuan, "Someone moved in, please bring me in. That Wei and Wei are holding his younger brother."
  Lin Yuan glanced apologetically at Wei Lingfeng and Wei Lingyue, "Junior brother is naughty, Let Brother Wei laugh, that's the room in front, please come in."
  "It's okay, let the younger brother's heart be innocent and straightforward."
  After entering the room, Wei Lingfeng put Wei Lingyue on the bed. Ji Yue reluctantly jumped off Lin Yuan. Once in the role of a doctor, Ji Yue suddenly became serious and serious, her stubborn aura disappeared without a trace, and she looked, heard, asked, and looked at it, very much like a genius doctor.
  Wei Lingfeng scrutinized Jiyue with sharp eyes up and down. Despite Lin Yuan's guarantee, he was still a little worried. The young boy in front of him, who looked about the same size as his emperor's brother, had an immature face and a gorgeous appearance. It felt familiar, as if I had seen it before. After thinking about it, I don't care. He was sure that he had never seen this brutish boy who grew up deep in the mountains, maybe he had seen someone who looked like him.
  Lin Yuan was sitting on the chair beside him. His little junior brother had red lips and white teeth. He had clear eyebrows, a face like a good girl, and delicate facial features. Maybe he grew up on a mountain, his eyes were clear, and his brows were filled with spiritual energy. It's nothing like the gloomy villain in his impression.
  Ji yue was five years younger than Linyuan, and was picked up by his master on the side of the road in the field. The little baby was in the swaddling clothes, crying faintly and dying. After his master picked it up and inspected it, the baby was born with insufficiency, weak and difficult to survive. I am afraid it was abandoned by the parents.
  His master raised it carefully, using various medicinal herbs to warm up the baby's body, and Xiao Lin yuan also took care of this little brother carefully, and Ji yue barely survived.
  However, the insufficiency is congenital, and even if you take care of it carefully, you will not live long. Ji yue has been learning medical skills from her master since she was a child.
  His master was a famous doctor of his generation, but he couldn't save his beloved little apprentice. He was annoyed in his heart. Later, he came across a Tianshan snow lotus by coincidence. Together with other precious medicines, Ji yue's weakness was cured, and the shadow of Zao Shang finally disappeared. Ji yue is gone. Since then, Ji yue has become more and more lively and active, as if she wants to make up for the time she had spent resting before, running around the mountains.
  However, there is a sequel that is unknown whether it is a hidden danger or a gift. The blood in Ji yue's body has been developed into medicinal blood. He himself is immune to all poisons, and even blood can detoxify all poisons, which is better than the best medicine man. use.
  For Ji yue's safety, Master rarely let him go down the mountain. And there must be people on the holy mountain, lest those who come to seek medical treatment will be lost.
  Most of the time, when his master went out for medical treatment, he left Lin Yuan and Ji Yue on the mountain. Lin Yuan was older and took care of his younger brother, and was responsible for going down the mountain to purchase ingredients and utensils. Sometimes when his master was on the mountain, Lin Yuan would take Ji Yue down the mountain for a walk, but it was only a few times.
  Those who stay on the mountain are usually Ji yue.
  Once Lin yuan went out shopping as usual, but when he came back, he brought three people with him. A poisoned teenager wanted him to be healed. Because it was requested by Lin Yuan, Ji Yue did her best. But Ji yue couldn't find a good way for a while. Seeing his senior brother's anxious and worried expression, Ji yue did not hesitate to use bloodletting medicine to relieve Wei Lingyue's symptoms.
  But he couldn't cure it for a long time, and his master didn't come back. Ji Yue bled more and more times, and was finally discovered by Lin Yuan. This made Lin Yuan extremely happy, because he had been worried about Wei Lingyue, and he almost forgot that the blood of the younger brother could cure all poisons. Lin Yuan told Wei Lingyue to reassure him, and the others were very happy. He didn't notice Ji Yue's increasingly pale and weak body at all.
  However, Lin Yuan changed his meticulousness towards Wei Lingyue, and turned to various soups and foods for Ji yue to replenish Qi and blood, so that he could better take blood for Wei Lingyue.
  Ji yue liked Lin yuan, but he was horrified to find that his senior brother fell in love with Wei Lingyue, completely ignoring his body. As a doctor, Lin yuan should know very well that his body can't afford to take blood so frequently. The five people on the mountain, except for himself, desperately hoped that he would draw a lot of blood.
  Because of jealousy and the threat of his own life, Ji yue poisoned Wei Lingyue's medicine, wanting to let Wei Lingyue die as soon as possible, his senior brother wouldn't put all his eyes on Wei Lingyue, and he didn't need to died.
  Wei Lingyue's body, who had gradually recovered, took a nosedive. Although Lin yuan's medical skills were not as good as Ji yue's, he looked at the dregs of medicine and knew the poison that Ji yue had secretly planted, and was disappointed with Ji yue in his heart.