Chapter 2 Brother's stand-in lover

In this world, if even the medical saints on the holy mountain are helpless, then there is no way to recover.
  However, the holy mountain has little contact with the outside world. The medical saint sometimes stays in the holy mountain, and sometimes goes out for medical treatment, and his whereabouts are uncertain. There is no whereabouts of the medical saint on the rivers and lakes.
  Wei Lingfeng had to personally take Wei Ling to the holy mountain to seek medical treatment. When he arrived at the town near the holy mountain, Wei Lingyue became seriously ill, and the common man in the town could not be treated at all. Seeing that Wei Lingyue was dying, vomiting blood, and luckily there was no way out, they met Lin Yuan, the eldest disciple of the medical saint on the holy mountain.
  There is a formation at the entrance of the holy mountain, and ordinary people cannot enter it, which is almost isolated from the world. So Lin yuan would go down the mountain every few days to buy food and daily necessities. That's how it happened.
  After Lin Yuan's treatment, the poison on Wei Lingyue's body was relieved, but it could not be completely detoxified. Wei Lingfeng fell into despair, but Wei Lingyue was pale and smiled warmly and indifferently, comforting them not to be sad, life and death are fate, he has lived a very happy life in this short life, but it is a pity that he can't see with his own eyes the one he loves These people are happy.
  Lin Yuan was moved by the kind and gentle Wei Lingyue, pitied his experience, and proposed to take them back to the holy mountain. Although his master went out for medical treatment and disappeared, his younger junior brother had extraordinary accomplishments in medicine and poison, and he was far from him. It's far from reach, maybe his younger brother has a way to detoxify, not necessarily. And they can also send a letter to his master, so that when his master returns to the holy mountain, he can also treat Wei Lingyue in time.
  That's why there is this scene. After purchasing all the items, they can set off to follow Lin yuan to the holy mountain after breakfast.
  A few years after knowing this world from the light group, the big villain named Ji yue frantically created a highly contagious plague. The plague spread quickly, and several surrounding cities were infected. Every day Those who were seriously ill and died were too late to be buried. The city's stench filled the air, and the mourning roared into the sky.
  Things developed to an unstoppable level, the antidote could not be developed for a long time, and the doctors were helpless. The court decreed to seal the city, and these places have been considered dead cities. If it weren't for the prince Wei Lingfeng in front of him who was also in the city, I'm afraid the emperor would have ordered the city to be burned down long ago.
  Ye City could only enter but not go out. Those who tried to escape would be killed by the soldiers guarding around. Wei Lingyue knelt for a day in the imperial study without eating or drinking, and the emperor reluctantly agreed to go to Yecheng.
  Wei Lingyue, for his imperial brother Wei Lingfeng, the prince who was in Yecheng for some reason, resolutely risked his life to enter the dead city with a large number of herbs and several doctors.
  The arrival of Wei Lingyue brought hope to people. After hardships, the illnesses of the people in the city have been controlled and relieved. In the end, the ruthless and ruthless villain was influenced by the protagonist Wei Lingyue and gave up his plan to kill. If so, he took the initiative to develop a prescription for the plague. The matter was resolved satisfactorily.
  After this incident, the voice and prestige of the eighth prince Wei Lingyue were very high among the people, and even all the officials in the court admired his actions of sacrificing their lives and forgetting justice. The imperial brother Wei Lingfeng is more suitable to be the crown prince. And Wei Lingfeng is even more grateful for his perseverance, and he will stay with him for a lifetime.
  Lin Yuan looked at the pale and weak boy on the bed with a reassuring smile, carefully checked the pulse, and checked his condition. He is really a kind and warm young man, pure as an angel, with righteousness in his heart, putting his life and death aside, he has a deep affection for his brother, and in the intriguing palace, there is such a sincere brotherly affection, which is very moving.
  Although more than half of Yecheng and the surrounding cities died, it was better than the original plan of burning the city and massacred the city. Unexpectedly, the protagonist of the disaster and disaster is still a pure and kind savior, but it is a pity that too few people can be saved. world.
  "Don't worry, the toxins can still be controlled now. We have arrived at the holy mountain. The younger brother is highly skilled in medicine. The master is always full of praise for him. He is talented and will be fine." Since the protagonist Wei Lingyue in the plot can live to the end and become the savior , it means that there must be a solution to his poison.
  Hearing this, Wei Lingfeng let out a slow sigh, and his brows that had been locked up stretched a little.
  "Thank you, Brother Lin. Wei Mou can't repay such a great favor."
  "As a doctor, it should be."
  Wei Lingfeng sat behind Wei Lingyue, carefully lifted Wei Lingyue, made him lean on him, and slowly fed him porridge.
  He has suffered an unpredictable disaster, but he is still so calm and gentle, he doesn't complain at all, and he doesn't seem to have any resentment or regret towards Wei Lingfeng. the people around you.
  Lin Yuan looked at the two people who were interacting. As for the big villain Ji Yue who spread the plague, it was his little junior brother who was going to ask for help. Lin Yuan has not seen the villain himself, so he cannot know about Ji Yue's memory and related plots. Single-handedly caused so many deaths, and I don't know what his final outcome was.
  At least the protagonist in front of him, wait, Lin Yuan recalled the ending of the two in front of him, with a strange look on his face, he just focused on understanding the general plot, and didn't realize the sentence 'Wei Lingfeng is even more grateful for his persistence and never abandoning him. The meaning of love and righteousness together for a lifetime'.
  This shouldn't be what he thought, right? Aren't the two in front of them serious brothers?
  Maybe it's because Lin Yuan's expression is too weird now, which finally attracted Wei Lingfeng's attention and said nervously: "Brother Lin, is there something wrong with Xiao Yue's body?"
  "No, no, I suddenly thought of Xiao Yue's body. My brother told me to buy something I forgot to buy before I set off. Since I want to ask him for help this time, it's better not to make him angry. You eat first, and I'll go get ready."
  "Brother Lin, if you have any orders, just use those Servant."
  Lin Yuan refused, "It's just some things that children like, it's no trouble, I'll come when I go, and wait for me in the carriage when you pack up."
  Lin Yuan said goodbye to the two of them and kneaded outside the door. Rubbing his arm, he shivered, what kind of world is this? No wonder the world is falling apart.
  As soon as he thought of that little junior brother, he could only hold Lin Yuan's arm on the mountain, and kept asking for a long list of things, and more to come back soon. Lin Yuan bought those gadgets based on memory, such as candied haws, various snacks, and childish gadgets such as bamboo dragonflies and kites that children used to play with.
  What Lin Yuan thought was simple, just kill the big villain who destroyed the world, and there would be no more things behind, save the world from the source. Fast and fast, so that he can also go to the next world earlier, quickly accumulate enough merit points, and gain life.
  As for these gadgets and food in his hand, they should be used to compensate the villain and make him happier at the end. However, he still had to rely on the villain to detoxify the protagonist. Lin Yuan touched his chin and decided happily. Then he should wait until the villain is detoxified before killing him.
  The author has something to say: Ji Yue: I heard you want to kill me?
  Lin Yuan: What are you doing?
  Ji yue: If you want it, come and do it.
  ...