iii. beach day

elizabeth sturniolo absolutely loved fries

elizabeth sturniolo absolutely loved fries. that's how simple it was.

wherever they went, she always looked for fries on the menu. it had confused johnny when they first started dating. why would she always chose something so simple? he knew she wasn't a particularly picky eater, but something about the comfort of the simple food made her happy.

that's why he had a bag of fried potatoes and a cup of diet coke (her absolute favourite drink) ready, when she entered his car.

her smile appeared at the mere sight of him; his—for once—not styled hair was hanging down in front of his eyes slightly, and his face held a crooked grin.

as she sat down in the passenger seat of his black corvette he pushed the mcdonald's bag towards her and she opened it with an excited smile on her face.

"i literally love you so much!" her cheeks were almost aching from the wide smile she adorned and she leaned forward to hug him quickly.

the small packet of french fries was opened as soon as she had settled in the seat, and when he was sure she was ready, johnny started the car.

after a quick moment of comfortable silence where beth enjoyed her food, the girl spoke. "where are we going?" she looked at him questioningly.

he smiled thoughtfully for a moment before answering.

"i was thinking of going crazy in a candy store and drive to the beach?" he suggested, shrugged slightly to show he was up for other ideas.

she nodded eagerly, unable to speak due to her stuffed mouth.

"that sounds great," she commented once she had swallowed, taking a big sip her soda. "and i'm wearing flip flops!"

she lifted her feet slightly to show off the dark blue havaianas on her feet.

he laughed at her, nodding towards his own feet as he was unable to lift them while driving. "we're matching!"

they both giggled at the situation before johnny loosened his right hand's grip on the steering wheel, instead extending it for beth to take.

she happily obliged, intertwining their fingers as he continued to drive.

johnnyorlando

liked by laurenorlando88 and 174

liked by laurenorlando88 and 174.383 others
johnnyorlando     beach day

view comments ...

username
THE HEART I'M DYING

haydensommerall liked by creator
looking good 🙏

username
THE FIRST PICTURE HELLO???

username
u look so goodddd

christophersturniolo liked by creator
⭐️⭐️

username
thank u so much for atttcgw it has saved my life

username
who are u with??

elizabethsturniolo

liked by jacobzimmer1 and otherselizabethsturniolo     spending everyday at the beach atp

elizabethsturniolo spending everyday at the beach atp

view comments ...

username
how can i get ur life

matthew.sturniolo    liked by creator
🍭🍬
view 23 more replies
     username
     can u comment anything other than emojis 😭😭

username
did anyone notice how both johnny and beth were at the beach today and none of them mentioned who they were with 👀
view 9 more replies
     username
     no fr were they together????
     username
     they don't even know each other lol

sadie_laurence
a day spent at the beach is a good day
view 3 more replies
    elizabethsturniolo
     beach days are the best days

username
you're so gorgeous

author's note!
ignore the grainy pictures pls i'm so done w wattpad not supporting gifs above 3 MB