xiv. taylor swift only

soulmates + jake

soulmates + jake

sadiewhy did i have to find out through your brother that u and johnny broke up????

sadie
why did i have to find out through
your brother that u and johnny
broke up????

are you alright what happened
i need details

beth
well we broke up

it was so sudden i'm honestly
sure what happened

he just basically said that we
weren't working anymore

sadie
what kind of bs is that

jacob
this is crazy
he's actually so stupid it's comical

beth
it's fine guys
really!!

sadie
no it's not!!
u don't always have to say that

beth
well i do think that it's fine

jacob
i don't

sadie
we should go do something
we don't need men

jacob
yes pls

beth
ur a guy jake
but sure

sadie
i'll pick u up in 15 <3
seen 5 min ago

after the promised fifteen minutes, elizabeth heard the familiar sound of a car stopping in the driveway. she hurried down to open the door and quickly locked it behind her as she got out.

her two best friends were already seated in the car; sadie in drivers seat—she was the only one with a permit—and jacob in the passenger seat. beth scoffed dramatically at him, offended that he had stolen her seat, so she hit the back of his head as she situated herself in the backseat of the car.

as she put down her bag and fastened her seatbelt, jacob tried connecting his phone to the aux, but sadie was quick to stop him before he pressed play on his playlist.

"taylor swift only!" she searched up her name on his spotify as she continued talking to the confused boy next to her. "we have a heartbroken girl among us,"

"sade," beth sighed and glared harshly at her friend for bringing it up. for a moment, she had forgotten about it. "i'm fine,"

"okay, okay," the older girl replied, pressing play on last kiss either way. "but now you can finally sing the lyrics while really feeling it,"

author's note!
idc if people start calling "<3" cringe. i will use it til the day i die