Cat Blanc Revealed Part 1

A/N: So I started writing this a while ago, and didn't even realize how long it was (over 5,000 words!!) even tho it wasn't even close to finished. Because of this, I had to cut it in half into more than one part. I'm still working on part 2, so I'm not sure when that'll be out, but might as well get the first part out since I haven't updated in a while. Hope you enjoy part 1, and thanks so much for reading! Ohh and also this takes place after Hawk Moth's defeat/reveal/dating and obviously spoilers from s3e21 Cat Blanc. Okay that's all. Enjoy! :)

Summary:
After a nasty fall from Miss Walking Disaster, resulting in a fractured ankle that requires constant rest for weeks, Marinette is stuck at home bored until a certain tomcat comes to take care of her.  While they're watching movies, cuddling together, Marinette finally tells her kitty about a certain white cat that haunts her dreams.

🐞~~~🐈‍⬛

Marinette might be Ladybug, but she was convinced that she was the bringer of bad luck unlike her boyfriend Adrien, aka Cat Noir.
It was any normal beautiful day, and Marinette was at Luka and Juleka's boathouse, helping clean up from a afternoon concert Kitty Section played. By the time of Marinette's fall, luckily all their band equipment was taken off stage and packed away safely, however, carrying a huge box of Kitty Section's costumes, Marinette tripped over a loose cord. She landed on the deck with a large thud, her ankle twisted at a weird angle. Marinette hissed in pain, at least glad she left her bag that usually held Tikki on the other side of the boat. If she had Tikki on her, both of them could've gotten hurt.

"Marinette! Are you alright?" Rose—who was closest—asked, as she ran over. Everyone stopped what they were doing before running over to her. Ivan and Kim helped Marinette stand, while Alya went into overprotective mom mode.
"Are you okay, Marinette?" Mylene asked. Marinette nodded, dazed before trying to put her foot back down, and immediately regretted it when a sharp pain shot through her.

"Marinette, are you hurt?" Luka asked with concern. Marinette took a shaky breath.
"I-I think I might've twisted my ankle the wrong way," she said biting back a yelp of pain.
"Let's get you sitting down," Alya said, letting Marinette lean against her in support. While Alya, Nino and a couple other friends helped her sit down, Luka ran to get some ice from the kitchen and returned a minute later with ice and her bag.
"Thanks, Luka," Marinette said, shouldering her bag, and pulling up her pant leg to examine the forming purple and black bruise before putting ice on her ankle.
"Mari, that doesn't look good," Alya said in shock. Marinette tensed at the sight of it.
"I think you should go to a hospital. What if it's broken?" Alix said uncharacteristically worriedly.
"I can take you to the emergency room if you want, Marinette," Luka offered. As awkward as they were around each other, given their history, and Marinette dating Adrien, she knew that Luka has good intentions, and was worried about her. Not to mention Luka already had a girlfriend, Marinette's friend Zoe.
"Sure, Luka. Thank you," Marinette smiled thinly at him.
"We can take my bike." Luka offered, helping her up.
"Should we tell Adrien?" Rose asked. Marinette shook her head.
"He's still at his photoshoot for a while longer. I'll text him when he's done and let him know. If you could call my parents and ask them to meet us at the hospital, I'd greatly appreciate it." Marinette said.
"I'll do it," Alya said, grabbing her phone. After she dialed their number, and put the phone up to her ear, she stared at Marinette.
"I expect details, Girl," Alya said wagging her finger at her in a reprimanding manner.
"And you'll get them, Al. I promise." Marinette replied with a little smile. Alya stared at her in the eye before giving her a hug. Luka helped Marinette to his bike, and Marinette waved goodbye to her friends.

The hospital was about 10 minutes down the road, but it took an extra few minutes because of traffic. By the time Marinette and Luka got there, Tom and Sabine still weren't there yet. Most likely because they couldn't close the bakery immediately. Luka carried Marinette inside after he parked his bike, grabbing a wheelchair from the entranceway, and pushed her to the front desk where an young woman sat typing on the computer.
"Can I help you?" She asked looking up over a pair of glasses. It took a few minutes for everything to be settled, and the lady gave her a bracelet with her name and date of birth on it. Luke pushed her to the waiting room area, and Marinette was surprised to see that there weren't too many patients, which seemed abnormal because it was an emergency room.