Season 5 News & One Shot Update

Yo, Peeps.

So, if you've been keeping up with news about the newest Miraculous season, you would know that they stopped airing episodes, due to major spoilers getting out. But I just discovered that you can watch some full episodes in English over on YouTube. Maybe this is old news, idk, but I thought I'd still say something about it to the people impatiently waiting, and unaware of the halt of episodes airing and why that is. Tho I did hear that the Miraculous Movie is coming out this summer which is very exciting; that is unless that too gets postponed once again lol.

Anyway, I'm not sure how many episodes are out exactly, but I've seen that episode 16 is watchable, so maybe there's more? *shrugs*

Anyway, if you're keeping up with the show, I honestly hope you enjoy it, and I also hope that the episodes get better because so far, this season sucks, at least in my opinion.

Update: I watched episode 10, and when I tried to find a English dub version of episode 11, literally nothing good showed up, and there was also always an error, so basically, clickbait. Yay🙄

On another note!

One time I got asked if I ever would write a Luka X Reader one shot, and I honestly think I would want to eventually. Tho I would rather keep this book completely canon ships and not x readers, I do want to eventually write a x reader one shot for Luka, and/or Adrien.

The problem is, I have not been keeping up with the show, and kinda outgrew my last phase of Miraculous, especially since season 5 has kinda been frustrating for me—meaning, I just don't like how the plot has progressed, and the fact that literally nothing is getting solved. If you've kept up with the show, I'm sure you probably feel the same, too, or at least know what I mean. I'm not gonna exactly say why because I don't want to spoil anything for anyone, but yeah. If you know, you know.

But this doesn't mean that a x reader one shot for Luka or Adrien (or their superhero personas) will never happen. I'm actually considering writing one or possibly more, but I have not thought of a plot yet, so unless an idea sparks, it probably won't happen any time soon.
(I'm also thinking of writing a Luka/Viperion X Reader X Adrien/Cat Noir one, but you can choose which cutie you end up with. Lmk what you think of that idea, and also a possible plot idea for it too).

Honestly I do miss writing, but life has been so stressful recently, and I'm trying to focus more on stories that will actually benefit me in my future, and not ones I just write for fun. That is why no story or mentions of one has come out for months.

Also procrastination and writers block sucks.

If anyone has any ideas for a x reader one shot for either Luka or Adrien, hit me up, either in the comments or dm me privately because I need as many ideas I can get.
I feel so bad for neglecting my stories for so long, but I literally just can't think of anything to write about. And not only that, but I'm also disappointing so many of you, too. I literally am so sorry :'(

On a completely unrelated note, thanks so much for all the love and support I've gotten on this book. I still have a hard time processing the fact that I have literally 1.35k reads on here. This is absolutely insane and I am so beyond grateful for each and every one of you! You guys have literally no idea. Pretty much every single day I see that someone new has added this to one of their reading lists, and it fills my heart with so much joy, more than I can ever express. If you're one of those people, sincerely, I thank you.

Until next time,

~Kay