Cat Blanc Revealed Part 2

A/N Part 2 as promised :3

About an hour and a half went by and there still was no Plagg. He was probably chasing Tikki and the other Kwamis around.
I wonder what it's like in the Miracle Box, Adrien wondered to himself. He'll have to ask Plagg about it later.
Marinette slowly began to stir beside him, and Adrien quickly looked over, gently wiping her bangs away from her face. She had a look of fear and even pain on her face. Was her ankle bothering her? Before Adrien could reach out and wake her up, she began to thrash and whine, each getting louder and louder. Adrien felt a slimmer of fear in his stomach, and without his acknowledgement and control, his hands went to her shoulder.

"M'Lady. M'Lady, are you okay?" Adrien couldn't stop the urgency from admitting from his mouth. Marinette whimpered more before she finally opened her eyes with a gasp. Her mouth was open in almost shock, but she was breathing heavy.
"Are you okay, Princess?" Adrien asked worriedly. Marinette trembled before shaking her head, a hiccup escaping. Adrien took her into his arms to comfort her. He was so worried about her.

"You're safe now, okay? You're safe and I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you."
The sincerity in his voice made Marinette cry a bit more. They hadn't realized that their Kwamis exited the Miracle Box until they both flew onto the side of the chaise, looking with them with concern in their eyes.
"Is she...okay?" Plagg whispered, seeming scared to talk too loud in case he scared Marinette. Adrien gave him a little smile.
"She's okay, Plagg, she just had a nightmare and is a little shaken up." The Kwamis, though having little idea what to do or how to help, they decided to just hug the scared girl.

About ten minutes went by and finally Marinette looked up from Adrien's shirt which was wet with tears, but Adrien didn't pay any mind. Marinette's cheeks, nose and eyes were crimson red, and she couldn't stop sniffling. Adrien grabbed a tissue and gently wiped the tears away. He gave her an extra one so she could blow her nose. Tikki slowly flew up from the chaise to give her cheek a cuddle. Marinette hugged her back.
"I'm sorry," she choked out, her voice hoarse.
"No, don't apologize, Princess. None of this is your fault," Adrien said comfortingly, continuing to smooth her hair. "Whenever you're ready, I'm here to listen. If you don't wanna talk about it at all, that's fine too. You don't have to, but I do want to help." Adrien said gently. Marinette looked at Tikki almost for confirmation. Was there something that he didn't know, but Tikki did? Did Plagg know?

Tikki gave her a small nod. She whispered something that Adrien couldn't quite catch, and Plagg looked just as confused.
I guess he really was as oblivious as I am about whatever's going on, Adrien thought to himself.
"What's wrong?" Adrien asked, his voice soft. Marinette swallowed, not knowing where to start.
"Do you remember on your fifths name's day, when you got that beret from an Adrien fan club in Brazil?"
"Yes...." Adrien said, still confused. She exhaled carefully.
"It wasn't actually from a fan club." Marinette said quietly. Adrien was now even more confused now.
"Huh?" He asked incredulously.
"That beret was actually from me...?" She made it sound like a question. Probably to carefully step into shallow waters of this new information. To test if he was mad or not.
"Why didn't you tell me? And why did you keep it a secret?"
"It's because....you found out my identity after I put it into your room."
"What?!" Adrien jumped in surprise, making Marinette flinch and turn away, almost like he personally assaulted her. It took him a few moments to calm down.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. I'm just confused and shocked. I don't remember this. Why don't I remember this?"

"Because I had to go back in time and fix everything. I had just came from your room. I had signed my name on the gift, and flew out of the window with my yo-yo, and began running over rooftops when Bunnyx appeared. She told me something had gone wrong in the future and asked if there was anything to report. I was shocked because she just appeared out of nowhere, but also I avoided Tikki's suggestion not to turn into Ladybug to delivers something from Marinette, and I didn't tell Bunnyx that I potentially did something that caused the whole mess."