1: The Beginning

I think this place is good.

Taka, who has found a perfect spot for cleaning, scattered his things all over the place to select a certain few to keep with him. While segregating his things, he noticed a music sheet inserted in the middle of his old notebook.

An old composition?

He picked it up and recited the lyrics. He didn't sing it because it doesn't have any rhythm, he just recited.

"Just give me a reason to keep my heart beating.

As the world falls apart around us, all we can do is hold on.

Take my hand and bring us back

Tell me it's not our time and

Don't give up,

Stand up,

Just gotta keep on running,

Wake up"

This is pretty good, little bit not my thing but still.

He continued reading.

"Just tell me how I can never give up to the pain I feel

It wrecks my mind inside

Just tell me why baby

They might call us crazy

For saying we'd fight until there is no more

As you cry, you're tears have reached me

Blinded, we can't see the end

So where do we begin?"

Did I really do this? It's-

"Wow! Is that the lyrics for our new song? You're really fast at this, huh? You're a genius." Tomoya appeared out of nowhere and throw a can of black coffee at Taka who is sitting in the floor, his things in a mess, busy deciding whether to throw it, keep it or just send it all back in his parent's home.

"Nope, I haven't written anything yet. I can't really concentrate on writing anything while having this much mess in my room."

"Hmmm... What's that then? That looked like a composition."

"I did it years ago. It's not even finished and it wouldn't be good as a rock song. It's initially a ballad. Will you do a ballad?"

"I don't think so. Never been good with that." Tomoya just smirked and held is phone is his hand. He started to type something in it and get his keys, "I gotta run. Tell Toru I'm meeting my tattoo artist and I'll be back by midnight."

Taka, who's too engrossed in his own messy world, just murmured, "Your tattoo artist, huh? Girl issues again? Brake up with her. You'll die early. You're being an abused boyfriend."

"That won't do. She'll murder me." Tomoya laughed. Now wearing his outdoor jacket and black shiny stacked jeans and carrying his keys and denim bag towards the door, he shouted at Taka "Hey! I'm going now. Be sure to clean that mess before Toru and Ryo-chan come back home or you'll die earlier than me. You know how scary Toru can be if he didn't see this living room clean and proper."