4: From Ryo To Hero

A|N: This was supposed to be a November special and should be horror but I wonder why it took a different turn lolxD~
Spread the OOR love and sorry for the late update. Bye~ *runs*

~*~

Today is November 1, a holiday, so the entire band is stuck on their headquarters doing their own things.

Taka is cleaning the living room, surprisingly.

Toru is talking (flirting) with someone on the phone looking like a highschool girl in love, just as taka call him.

Ryo and Tomoya is in the garden, working together composing a song.

Deep deep deeper we go~

Feeling alone but it's... oh, so simple

Let it go

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's it, that's pretty good." Tomoya said complimenting Ryo as he sang their newly composed and written music.

It's not that surprising. Of course everybody in the band can sing but no one is as good as Taka. Everybody knows that except Taka himself. Toru and the others don't want to increase Taka's overly rated narcissim anymore than it already is so they never tell him that. Though they did compliment him on rare occassions like, for example, his birthday. Lol.

Dim dim dim the lights low

But not blind, I can see the symbol

Let it show~

Ryo continued while Tomoya's listening. This is one of the way Toru told Tomoya to cope up with his current heartbreak. To write a new song.

The drummer boy is serious in every relationship and it's hard for the other band members to see the eldest amongst them destroying himself with alcohol just because of a girl so every single one of them, even the narcissist Taka and the silent guy Ryo, is helping him to forget.

Now that Ryo is singing the song, he noticed that this new song that they composed reflects Tomoya's feelings. The basist examined their drummer's psyche and noticed that Tomoya looked really tired with bags under his eyes and a frown in his face. The guy looked like a walking dead so Ryo decided to take a break.

"Hey, Tomoya, I'm getting a drink. What do you-"

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" A shout from Taka was heard in the entire house. Maybe in the entire town.

"SHUT UP, TAKA! Can't you see Tomo and Ryo is composing?" They heard Toru shouted from the kitchen. It looks like he is already done with the call.

"NOOOO, HELP ANYBODY!"

When Taka screamed that, the three immediately rushed in the living room, worry is present on their face.

They saw Taka satnding on the sofa holding the broom and a cushion. Toru almost laugh seeing their vocalist in this form but he hold it in.

'Oh, this is so cute.' Toru thought to himself.

"What's wrong Taka?" Tomoya asked.

"There's a cockroACHAAAAAAAAAAAAHH" Taka screamed again, this time, using the top of his lungs, as he pointed the broom to something that's flying in the living room.

When they saw what it is, everyone, I mean EVERYONE, started to run around. Everyone of them uttered inaudible words that sounded like 'oh sh^t, no don't come near me, die you fvck3r, GDI stop flying' and run aimlessly looking for a place to take shelter.

They saw Taka started to fight with the tiny beast with the broom as his sword and the cushion as his shield.

Admiring the bravery of their comrade, everyone of them get a weapon to their liking for themselves, and decided to attack.