3: Voca-least

When Taka woke up [seriously, he fainted lol], he was currently at back seat of their car. They are using the car which their manager lent them. When he rose up, he saw a very familiar bar sign. They're already at the front of Error Fiends.

Error Fiends is a well known bar in their city. Toru and the group usually accept performance offer from them since the bar manager really pays well.

"You F#CK1n6 A$$#O73! You sadistic piece of junk! Do you know how much it hurts to be knocked out like that everyday?" Taka shouted the moment Toru finished parking the car.

Toru looked at him through the rear-view mirror and smirked, this made the man more aggravated.
"I don't. I'm pretty strong, y'know. There's nobody in this city could ever bring me down. Even Ryo would have to do dirty tactics just to defeat me at judo."

"EH? No way. Ryo has the best built among us. Ryo? Is that true?"

Ryo, who's currently sitting in the passenger seat, nodded in response.

"Oh, shut up. I won't believe that."

"That's up to you." Toru unfastened his seatbelt and got out of the car first. "Come on now, what are you waiting for?"

The three entered the bar and Taka, who is still under his thoughts of Toru defeating their basist on a one-on-one noticed Tomoya sitting in front of the bartender with some girls he never met before. Ryo and Toru noticed him too. Tomoya looked like he has already drank.

"Definitely, girl problems." the three whispered in sync.

The man can be everything but a drunkard. He will be knock over with just a shot or two so seeing him still standing after a series of bottoms up meant only one thing.

"Man, this is supposed to be a gig for making Taka aware of his team mates and his environment. Tomoya really has the worst timing." Toru murmured to himself.

[Several hours later]

Taka is in a state of utter shock and dumbfounded.

Tomoya is heartbroken.

Toru is brimming with the feeling of self accomplishment.

Ryo is silent.

What happened to the four? It's simple.

Taka found out that among the four guys, he has the least popularity. Tomoya broke up with her girlfriend. Toru met an old close friend [which is likely to be his next girl huehuehue]. Ryo is as always... Ryo. He is as silent as ever but his silence seemed a selling point. The fans see it with a sense of stoism and coolness.

Regarding the popularity that Taka dreaded, Ryo seemed to be at the top, next to him is Toru and Tomoya respectively. This deals the egotistical egoist, namely Taka, a great damage.

"For fvcks sake, I'm the vocalist, the face of the band, why am I the least?" he thought.

"Shut up, Taka. Keep your monologues to yourself. Let's face the issues we have now." Toru chuckled. When Toru said 'issues', he didn't mean Taka's popularity issues. Toru is talking about Tomoya. It seems that Taka is incapable of hiding his thoughts - an open book, and Toru can't hide his amusement in seeing Taka struggle.

"Tomoya broke up with her girlfriend. Can anybody propose a solution to heal his brokenheart? We can't manage to have a brokenhearted drunken drummer boy."

Ryo raises his hands and said "Sleep."

"Ugh. Thank you, Ryo."

"Another suggestions?" Toru asked again, he made an eye contact to Taka to answer.

"We could conduct a popularity poll on that bar." Taka answered in all seriousness.

"Rejected."

"Then how about on our website? or on social networking sites. We can conduct a popularity poll there." Taka continued.

"Still rejected. Anymore? How about you, Ryo, have you thought of anything?"

"Uhm... sleeping?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"popularity po-"

"AH! Stop!"

Toru sighed a defeated sigh.

"Since it's already 2:45am, let's just follow Ryo's advice for now and sleep. Tomoya, take a bath and clean yourself. You smell like vinegar. Don't dirty your room. Chop chop dismissed."

As the four went to their rooms; Taka to his overly messy room, Tomoya to his tattoo-art filled room, Ryo to his clean and simple room and Toru to his 'secret hideout', someone open the garage and used their car. It seems that their 'fifth member', the unknown renter, is going somewhere despite the hour. The funny thing is... only Toru knows who this fifth member is.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

A|N: Been so long since my last update xD 2 stars till chapter 4 so if you like this story, don't forget to star it ;) Motivate me please! I love you xoxo