2 - 5 People Rager

'cause we are the helpless, selfish, one of a kind. millennium kids that want to die.
- generation why by conan gray
––––––––––––
CHARLIE'S POV: JACK KINCAID RESIDENCE

I heard the door shut, and waited a few moments before unravelling my phone from my crossed arms, bringing the phone up to my ears after unmuting my mic on the call.

"You still there?" I asked on the phone.

"I love it when you call me mom," Barry said from the other side of the phone, "Now, let's throw a rager, Octavia included, right?"

"Yeah, yeah, tell Octavia to come over too,"

"I still can't believe you're that much of a douche to ask for her number, we've been friends for basically forever!"

"Hey! It's not my fault, okay. She hasn't asked for mine either!"

"Women like it when the guy makes the first move,"

"Jeez, Barry,"

––––––––––––
OCTAVIA'S POV: LIM RESIDENCE

Buzz

Buzz

Was the noise that woke me up from my 4 hour nap. I groaned, tossing around in my bed and trying to block out the noise with my pillow.

"This better be worth it," I whispered to myself, snatching the vibrating phone off my night stand, "Hello?"

"Octavia!" Barry said from the phone, "You wanna go to Charlie's place? We're starting a rager. His father abandoned him and he's now listening to Anne Murray, alone,"

"Alone? Does he not know Anne Murray is my favourite artist? How dare he," I sarcastically said into the phone.

"Anyway, I'm probably going to invite Lizzie and Maya, but I need a good excuse, not just that Charlie's listening to Anne Murray alone," He complained.

"I think Lizzie will understand, but maybe you could say that Maya could borrow Charlie's notes for the test tomorrow, since she's probably not aware of what we're learning," I suggested, bummed about the fact that Barry wanted to invite Maya.

"Good idea, see you in a few minutes?"

"Sure, send me the address,"

––––––––––––
CHARLIE'S POV: JACK KINCAID RESIDENCE

I was spread out on the couch, the speaker blasting an Anne Murray song, specifically Octavia's favourite, 'I just fall in love again'. She had introduced me to Anne Murray around 3 years ago, and ever since, I've been her #2 biggest fan, Octavia being her #1, obviously. That was when I heard the doorbell ring, hopping off the couch in excitement. I opened the door, ready to say something that would knock Barry and Octavia's socks off.

"Hey Berger~ How are you and lovey dovey Lim doing~" I said in a feminine voice, but no one laughed, making me open my eyes to see Maya and Lizzie popping up behind Octavia and Barry, making my cheeks glow crimson red in embarrassment.

"Hi!" Lizzie said, waving estactically. I stood there for a while, paralysed, before I shut the door in pure shock and faced the house once more.

"Oh crap," I murmured to myself, mentally face palming my forehead. A soft snicker erupted at the other side of the door, one that I recognise as Octavia's, I could listen to it all day, honestly. I shook my thoughts out of my head before finally getting the courage to open the door once more. It revealed Barry, who was giving me a look of disgust, him mouthing 'what the hell' and Octavia bending down in silent laughter.